Notifications
Clear all

Whitelist application

Block
(@block)
Eminent Member Customer

How old are you?: 18 years old.

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Im good at speaking English, even though Im finnish.

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: Because on Nylex's other "RP" servers, that are PVP servers nowdays because nobody RP's there and I really dont know any good real RP Servers atm and I live RPing So I think it would be a really nice RP experience on Nylex's rp servers.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes I do.

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): Well in the start of Nylex's servers when Canada+ had the mall as a safezone I had actually 2 shops there (different Times) So I rped there and I have had played on some random RP servers that has Been decent, but shutdown nowadays.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: Well in my opinion im a pretty chill person, on kind to everyone If they are kind to me, like If you call me a asshole and shoot me do you think im going to Be nice to you, ill try to sort it out first but if it doesnt work I need to start defending myself with words or even weapons.

Steam profile URL: https://steamid.io/lookup/76561198078611630

Topic starter Posted : 22/06/2017 7:18 pm
RGB
 RGB
(@rgb)
Active Member Customer

I think you took "character background" the wrong way. You need to talk about your character and his experience and how he developed his skills during the time. Also talk about his survival instincts maybe?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2017 7:39 pm
Raven
(@raven)
Honorable Member

I strongly think block should never be white listed. I have responded to kos reports of him before. He never role plays and only cares about looting. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2017 7:45 pm
Share: