Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Second application from MajesticEagle11

MajesticEagle11
(@majesticeagle11)
Active Member Customer

How old are you?:I am 16

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?:Yes i am

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?:For the hardcore RP experience i just love it.

Do you have a working microphone?:Yes i do have a working microphone

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): I have played on many Unturned Roleplay servers but i like roleplaying the most, the server i played on before died so..

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic:I was a cheerful guy with his best friend Sean, we used to do everything together. We lived in a flat as roommates, we loved it alot we got ourselves girlfriends so we had to move out so we can move in with them. I wanted to become a designer of some kind but i got a job as an office worker so i did not have enough time to spend with my best friend that has been living on the other side of the city.

A couple of months later i was working on a project in my office when i suddenly overheard a conversation of my co workers, they were talking about a virus that had contaminated a whole city. I said to myself that its nothing to worry about, they will stop the virus spread, well i was wrong because a few days later the virus had infected a whole country people started to prepare for a disaster that the military nor the police could contain the virus because it was spreading way too fast.They started to give instructions on Television on what the citizens should do if the virus is not contained. I had a strange feeling after that and couldn't sleep that night, all i could think about was what if it wont be contained and it reaches us..

The next day i started preparing for the worst. When i saw the footage of an infected person i felt sick so i went to the bathroom to clean myself up. It...It wasnt human ... i kept repeating these words for a couple of minutes. I grabbed the phone to call my girlfriend but she wasnt answering. I knew that the virus had reached our country but i thought we had a couple of days, but as it seems we were behind schedule. I grabbed the car keys ran to the car and went out to search for my girlfriend. what i found out was that she had gotten infected and ran away. I had noone else, i stopped. Looked at myself in tears and said: You are going to survive no matter what, i will find the cure for this disease...

I quickly stocked up the car with the supplies that i needed . I thought of my best friend, rushed to get him when we met we were pleased both of us were ok. We got in the car and set of a journey to find the cure for the disease...

Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/priwin123/

Topic starter Posted : 10/01/2018 5:14 pm
TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)
Reputable Member Customer

Dude, don't just fucking re-apply after he told you no 60 minutes ago. Wait a full week, don't be that kid.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/01/2018 5:38 pm
Share: