Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] James "Father" Jones Application.

TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)
Reputable Member Customer

How old are you?: 17

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Yes.

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: Well, previously I've been exposed to such roleplaying as civilized as this community. I thought I could get in on it, as the regular brothers to whitelist, are far littered with troublemakers and nonsense that I don't really enjoy.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes.

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): Uh, well yes. I've been on many roleplay servers, including Life, WW2, Military, and Fallout roleplay. Though I might of not found the best of quality servers, as most of these were owned by my friends, and I would Co-own them by finding decent rocket mods and installing them to the servers, so they weren't the best of quality, but for me they were OK. Just the people were the issue.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: Father Jones, I wouldn't call him a wild card, nor a molester as many people have believed priests are. No, Father Jones has let Jesus into his heart at a mere 11 years of age, finishing his communion. His family was very religious, he was baptized at only 4 months, and has heard the stories of the bible over 100 times as he would drift off to sleep. But, years have passed. Things were different. His mother was in the church singing her heart out during masses and songs, while his father took care of the church, making it ready for Jesus, every single day. But, this is about Jones, not his parents. Jones was the Priest of this church-St. Jude's Christian Church-, and would hold masses every Sunday, and read scripture from the bible.

However, one day changed his life forever. Almost and undead figure barged through the church door. One gullible lady thought it was the end of the world, and God has betrayed us. He for one though that this was teaching us a lesson, and would let the world start over, almost like what he did with Noah and the Ark. But, no. The undead figure kept mauling everyone in the church, and Father Jones quickly nabbed his gun, and tries to murder it. Still with that, no good. Father fleed, taking his parents with him, but they spared their life to buy time for him to run. Saying, "leave us, we're in God's hands now" as they got devoured. Jones was devistated, but none the less ran and got to safety with his family. They parted ways, leaving Jones by himself, and his family with the Coalition. He knew it was the right thing, but he wished he could of stayed. As you see, they were only allowing women and children on board, since they are valuable, and they had plenty of men to, repopulate. Jones was sad, but he was not giving up on anything. He vowed to spread the good will, and try to turn this apocalypse into the past Earth.

Steam profile URL:   http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198064056975/

Topic starter Posted : 10/01/2018 5:21 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Lemon you've been banned once, and you will remain likewise. This application is denied.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/01/2018 6:50 pm
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)

Oof....

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/01/2018 7:40 pm
TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)
Reputable Member Customer

scorpion i will personally rip your fucking head off if you say oof one more fucking time.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/01/2018 7:46 pm
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)
Posted by: TheRagingLemon

scorpion i will personally rip your fucking head off if you say oof one more fucking time.

Now this deserves an Oof but I won't say it...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/01/2018 8:08 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member
Posted by: Scorpion

You do realize that you just said "oof" with extra steps?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/01/2018 2:25 pm
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)
Posted by: Potion Flinga Queen

Oof........

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/01/2018 2:33 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer
Posted by: Potion Flinga Queen

Oof........

OOOOOF

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/01/2018 5:18 pm
Share: