Notifications
Clear all

Piggy's Application for Chenarus Whitelist

PiggyThePigster
(@piggythepigster)
Active Member Customer

How old are you?: 13

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Yes

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I love serious roleplay but there isnt any good roleplay servers out there, well at least non cancerous ones without mass KOS every second. Ive even changed from a different game to get here because there werent any 

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): Yes i have had quite a bit of experience such as on one server i forgot the name of but i was rping as a military leader and we were in a convoy and we hit a landmine and it was a huge gunfight, we eventually lost and i was taken captive for the "rebels". They were asking me questions about where our weapon supply was and they promised to let me go only if i would launch a nuclear missile into the heart of Russia, Moscow. I kept telling them i didnt have the access to do it and they said they would make me do something even worse, Launch one of their missiles to Moscow and i take all the blame. I accepted. Later the mayor of moscow "found out" and evacuated the city, The rebels thought i told them, The end of my life came to a screeching stop as they shot me in the head.I have too much experience to say on this application because it would be so much but i figured that would be the best one to say.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: My character name is Blitzen Hartwell, a man who wants only to start making furniture, Not those crappy chairs and tables that break in a month, no the ones that last years, but that all changes when the apocalypse comes. Blitzen just got his store in Washington when out of no where the outbreak happened, He ran to his hatchback and drove so fast he felt like his favorite superhero the flash going over Rainbridge Island, but all of the sudden the bombs exploded the bridge and his car fell down the long fall, his purple hatchback is still there to this day. He broke his arm and passed out he woke up unknown of his surroundings or what day it was he tried to get up and realized he was in some kind of lab, he went to the door and surprisingly it was unlocked but out of no where, a bat swung at him and knocked him out cold, he woke up outside on some sort of beach with a sign saying Welcome to Chernarus. Home of the DEAD written over something. he stumbled around for a long time until he came to a city, he went into a police building to get some help but he found a creature(zombie) he punched it so many time realizing he'd forgotten something, his family, they had died with the Seattle bombing strikes. he got so mad at that single innocent man that looked like he survived a nuclear strike. I myself turned myself into something uncontrollable, a ruthless killer who wouldn't tolerate anyone getting in his way.

Steam profile URL:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198064174678/   

Topic starter Posted : 05/07/2017 3:20 am
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

We need more killers so +1, though I can't speak for you personally having never roleplayed with you a lick of advice on the server, if your character could do it, you can do it, if he can't, he can't. Meaning like if your character isn't a tank driver he can't drive a tank sorta deal, if your characters a civi it wouldn't make sense to be toting around a giant LMG or high caliber sniper right?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/07/2017 6:44 pm
Big Smo
(@big-smo)
Estimable Member Customer

+1 for not being an ex-military or special forces character.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/07/2017 8:16 pm
PiggyThePigster
(@piggythepigster)
Active Member Customer

Not sure if you are being sarcastic about the "we need more killers" part or not but ill take it as a compliment

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/07/2017 5:15 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

we do need more killers.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/07/2017 11:50 am
diggydoggy
(@diggydoggy)
Trusted Member Customer

I liked the thing you put in about your past RP experience it sounds really fun. Very professional. 😀 +1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/07/2017 8:05 am
Share: