Notifications
Clear all

Application for whitelist (Whysochris)

Whysochris
(@whysochris)
New Member Customer

How old are you?:

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: it's my first language.

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?:

I want the experience a role playing community can give you. Regular unturned is fun but the constant kos can get a little old. It has got to the point where my group would rather take someone's life than risk our own. I am hoping a server like this could allow a much needed change.
Do you have a working microphone?:

I currently have a blue snowball.

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!):

I have played on multiple gmod RP servers

And had a great time.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic:

Before the outbreak Chris Warwick was a pilot for an airline that flew internationally. Chris was egotistical and always set himself up in a position of power above others. These traits however ended any career he would have in the air force. Chris piloted a commercial plane with passengers to Russian right before the virus broke out there. As the virus raged out of control in an attempt to contain it the government ground all flights. Seeing the death and destruction around him along with a massive horde attacking passengers in a terminal chris decided he was sick of this shit and decide to hijack a small plane. After taking off despite the control towers demands to remain grounded the planes experienced engine troubles. During the quick attempt to hijack a plane he stole one that had been grounded for mechanical problems. The engine failed and the plane fell like a rock into the forest. Chris managed to survive with minimal injuries. He strived in the forest after he found a hunting cabin stocked with food and a hunting rifle. Not being in the cities as the virus hit chris did not realise the full extent of the chaos and panic. It was for the best as the mass deaths and destruction would have depressed the shit out of chris. He later came back to the towns when his food ran low and the animals became scarce. Chris viewed what remained of the world as an opportunity to start a new. The main goal being power and control over others.

Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Whysochris

Topic starter Posted : 05/07/2017 12:54 am
Whysochris
(@whysochris)
New Member Customer

It looks like I posted this twice if so sorry I didn't mean to if not than ignore this

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/07/2017 12:55 am
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

Need more assholes on the server and genuinely one of the better applications I've seen so +1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/07/2017 6:38 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

good application and we need more characters like yours +1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/07/2017 7:59 pm
Fallen
(@fallen)
Eminent Member

+1