Notifications
Clear all

Owlman's Application for whitelist V2

Davidepic11
(@davidepic11)
Eminent Member Customer

How old are you?:15

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?:yup

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?:I want a real hardcore rp experience . This is because mostly all rp server arent really rp and many people fail rp which is quite bothering sometimes

Do you have a working microphone?:yup

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!):Well to name a few gmod military rp , gmod darkrp , arma altis life and military rp , robloc rp , FOnline rp , samp rp , and bootleg rp on unturned

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: David Smith was born in Romania , a small country that isnt too far from Russia . Until he was 12 he dreamt of becoming an astronaut . Later he realized he would never manage to become one because his country didnt have  a space program anymore . When he reached adulthood he got job in which he could work from home . This was very important for David because he didnt like interacting with other people . He would leave the house only for supplies . He had friends but he would only interact with them through the computer . David didnt really care for the outside and he would hear the news much later than other people . On his 30th bithday he decided to change his life style radically . With his savings he applied for flight school and got accepted .  David started a little business with a small loan from the  bank . He would do hellicopter tours in and in neighbouring countries . David's business flourished and one day he got a request from a wealthy russian customer to fly him around Chernarus Islands . But while they were flying to their destination the outbreak began and access to Chernarus was restricted and he was shot down from the sky . His customer didnt survive but luckily he did . Very confused David walked to the closest town which was Solnichniy . He couldnt believe his eyes when he saw the living dead wreaking havoc in the town . He sneaked in the closest house and stole a kitchen knife and ran away as fast as he could . He  decided to set camp in the wood and stay there .

Steam profile URL:76561198338021668

Topic starter Posted : 02/07/2017 11:42 pm
Grimm reacted
Dolan
(@dolan)
Reputable Member Customer

Love your story!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/07/2017 2:14 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

hes a good member of the community, nice backstory too. +1 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/07/2017 3:42 pm
Grimm
(@grimm)
Eminent Member Customer

Great friend, Greater Roleplayer. All good things to say about everything about this man, and his App. +1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/07/2017 4:02 pm
Δέλτα
(@δέλτα)
Eminent Member

Didn't read half of it, yet I love it! +1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/07/2017 5:53 pm
Cyc6117
(@cyc6117)

Great story and a good guy +1

ReplyQuote