Notifications
Clear all

Jesus Christ's Whitelist application.

Jesus Christ
(@jesus-christ)
Active Member Customer

How old are you?: 16

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Yes very fluent.

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?:Because i played the same server when it wasnt whitelisted and i think the game exprience will become alot better because there will be less  idiot runing around and kosing, more serious role playing.

Do you have a working microphone?: Of course!

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!):Oh yes! Im playing military RP in gmod for over a year and a half, In a normal serious rp server and not like the broken once wich goes nosence.... Mostly i have alot of roleplay from gmod cause i only roleplay in gmod mostly. And i hate minges at rp. (I got to a very high position in Military rp, and i joineda  new regiment wich im heading to be a high ranking.).

Character background- *Read in russian accent* Im moses, and welcome to my world new survivor. let me tell you about myslef alittle bit, So i was a part of a small religious jewish family, i had 2 brothers, alex and gal. alex was the small brother and gal was the older, wich means i was the middle one.  and u may be asking what about my father?

So... My father was a lumberjack, he went to chop wood like any other day. but one day he didnt return home, so we were looking around for him for about a month but in the end we gave up. we made a small funreal and we buried hes clothes as a reminder of him. 

As me and my family grew up, we got moved to the big city because of the russian goverment, we got a neat house. me and my brothers went to look for a job since our mother became old and she was very sick. I got a job as the supermarket employee. I gathered up money for college and went to learn biology. as the years go around my mother and my big brother die. Mother died because of cancer and my brother got to the dark side of russia and hes death got issues by gang related. as the years pass learning at the university i get my degrees. *kchk*, *shh, seems like bandits walking around us. dont make a pinch of a noise.*....

2 Hours later

*ok they are gone, let me keep telling of the story* So where i was? oh right, So as i got my degree i went to work for a small goverment biology facility, it was a pretty secret work tho because the goverment were keeping an eye on us and telling us to keep everything classified. our work was about creating a new virus to fight the americans, But one day it all went out of hand as one of the employess dropped on the floor the virus and people got sickened, as we came to look for them we saw dead corpses and blood everywhere, We didnt see anyone tho aroudn the place, as we come out one weird looking green rotten creature jumps on my friend biting him in the neck riping hes blood vessel burst open, i panicked and ran away. Military started gathering around the city for immediate evacuation, They checked for infected people, if u were infected they would take u and kill you. But for my luck i could escape from the city with my little brother and run to the wilderness to survive, and here a few years later u meet me... My little brother died, as he couldn't stand the virus and got infected, i had to kill him.

So i hope i got a new trusty comrade now, lets look for supplies.

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/963852741011123/

Topic starter Posted : 03/07/2017 12:44 am
Jesus Christ
(@jesus-christ)
Active Member Customer

Shit, In the story i first type college and then university, i meant univesity.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 03/07/2017 1:00 am
Davidepic11
(@davidepic11)
Eminent Member Customer

Nice guy good roleplayer +1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/07/2017 4:41 pm
Davidepic11 reacted
Jesus Christ
(@jesus-christ)
Active Member Customer

thanks for the thumbs up

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/07/2017 12:19 am
Jesus Christ
(@jesus-christ)
Active Member Customer

is someone even checking the apps?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/07/2017 1:13 pm
Timothy
(@fleikez)
Estimable Member Customer

No, Nylex is away for a week and whitelist applications aren't being accepted until his return.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/07/2017 1:24 pm
Jesus Christ
(@jesus-christ)
Active Member Customer

Arent other mods supposed to check aswell?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/07/2017 10:09 am
Timothy
(@fleikez)
Estimable Member Customer
Posted by: Jesus Christ

Arent other mods supposed to check aswell?

Only nylex can accept you in the whitelisted server.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/07/2017 10:59 am
Jesus Christ
(@jesus-christ)
Active Member Customer

nu

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 20/07/2017 8:49 pm
Share: