Notifications
Clear all

norton's Whitelist Application

norton
(@norton)
Active Member Customer

How old are you?: I am Sixteen years old.

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Yes, I can speak English as my first language.

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: My group of friends and I have had many a good time on other RP servers, however, these servers lack the boons of whitelisted servers. On almost all of these public servers, there exists at least one individual bent on ruining the fun for their server's playerbase, whether it be through griefing or KOSing. With a whitelisted server, this does not happen, and allows a more authoritarian way to maintain server order.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes. My microphone and headset work, and I am able to voicechat.

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): I have been playing Chernarus with my group of friends for a few weeks now. We have roleplayed as many different gorups, from traders, to raiders known as the Train Boys, to diplomats searching to start small pop-up cities. We have all had a blast on Chernarus and similar servers with roleplaying elements.

Character background- Jean-Baptiste Rousselot was a humble man from quait beginings. Living in Southern France, there was not much else to do besides tend the farm and explore nature. Consequently, Jean was an active man, able to lift many times his own weight in animal feed and run for many miles to chase a cow wandering from the herd. He also had a natural green thumb, complements of his mother's love for botany. He was the one to go to when a leaf or berry needed identification. Knowing little but the miles of farm his family had owned, news of the apocalypse was slow to reach his family. However, the promise of free food quickly drove the infected to the farm. His family fought for their farm, but in the end, Jean was the last and only one standing. Heartbroken by the loss of his family and estate, he fled to Bordeux to stock up supplies, and plan the next move. Unsure of where to go, he fled to the great expanse of eastern Russia, to a little spot of land named "Chernarus." Here, he thoguht, would be where he laid down claims, and seek asylum in this living hell of a world. While driving near the city of Elektrozavodsk, he found a fellow Frenchman, a cityboy named Aldritch. WIth the two Frenchmen, and a few more allies, a coalition was formed against this disease. Jean would go on to treat his gang like he would treat a herd of cattle: with respect, compassion, and and trust, but he would not be afraid to slaughter one for the sake of him or his group.

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/nortonnet/

Discord : bigsoggy#6109

IGN : Jean-Baptiste Rousselot

Topic starter Posted : 07/12/2017 12:50 am
bigflabbydaddy
(@bigflabbydaddy)
Eminent Member

Good app +1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/12/2017 12:29 am
can i get uhhhhhh
(@mister-petain)