Notifications
Clear all

Carl Sanctum's Whitelist Application.

therealcarl
(@therealcarl)
Active Member Customer

How old are you?: 16

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Yessir.

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I'd like to join the WL community, to play with people that actually know what they're doing, and know not to shoot people on sight. People that actually might want to talk before shooting, thus making it alot more "Roleplayable" which is what i've been looking for a long time now.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yessir.

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!):

Oh dear, I've been roleplaying for about 7 years or so. Started out on Gmod DarkRP, (Doesn't it always?)  Played DarkRP for a couple of years, administrated VortexGaming and another server I don't remember the name of at all. (They're called Iwikiugaming now.) After alot of years on there, I ended up moving to Arma 3, playing on the GTA servers, having alot of fun, doing everything there is to do. Killing people every way I could. And now I ended up here.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic:

Carl Sanctum.. Damn.. Where do we begin? I suppose we'll start where everything started, when he was young. He was the type of guy who would skip school, do stupid shit like smoke cigarettes and cigars. He'd been doing this since 2nd grade with his friend Felix, behind a container right by Felix's house. Carl got a hold of a lighter and some gasoline, which ended up with him making everything he saw burned. That's the day he discovered that flames are awesome. A couple of years later, he was still the pyromaniac he had always been, and loved burning stuff, kept skipping school and smoking. He later discovered weed and experimented alot with that. Whereas he was caught one day, he was sat in his room, by his desk with a bong in his lap. His mother walked in just as he took the biggest hit ever, and snapped. He was eventually sent to the army, to train there and actually get some disipline.

The first year, he hated it there, didn't quite know what to do, and kept being pushed around. The second year he actually enjoyed, where he ended up applying for the Elite forces in Norway, "FSK - Fallskjerjegerne" and did all the necessary excersises, and eventually started enjoying it. He made it to hell week. Where the soon to be soldiers would have next to no sleep what so ever, carry 150kg boats, jump from a 15meter tall tower. And even be woken in the middle of the night screaming alarm. He was the only man standing who was accepted into FSK. He then worked for them on black ops missions for about 10 years. Him and his squad was out in Afghanistan behind enemy lines, when the outbreak happend. HQ called them on the Sat com, telling them to come back to HQ for immediate evac. Whereas they went over there, his squad entered the heli, right before Carl was about to enter, he noticed a stray dog hanging around behind him, he went over to pick him up when the heli was hit by an RPG from a rooftop right next to him.Carl passes out from the blast and wakes up in a hospital in Russia, apperantly the russians had been disguised at Afghan people to capture everyone at the HQ.

Carl woke up handcuffed to the bed, whereas he found a bobby pin and broke out of them in a matter of seconds. The guard next to him didn't wake up untill Carl snapped his neck. He grabbed is M16, moving out of his hospital room, clearing the hallways, but he noticed it was abounded. The only guy watching him was the guy in the room.. Carl made his way downstairs, walked outside, and all he saw was a broken town, with no people. He understood nothing. But luckily he had been here before on a black ops mission to gather and destroy russian intel on the Norwegian forces. He made his was up to the Airfield, up north. He met a couple of armed guys, who immediatley robbed him. Well, atleast they tried. And that's pretty much what has happend untill now. He has no idea whats going on, nor does he know who's here or who's friendly.

Steam profile URL:  http://steamcommunity.com/id/DefinetlyNotPanda /

(Sorry for any spelling errors)

Topic starter Posted : 07/12/2017 2:45 am
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

Norwegian elite forces, and a rather dull and short application.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/12/2017 2:25 pm
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

As I remember military applications get denied by Fisher.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/12/2017 2:27 pm
Fisher
(@fisher)

As the person above (who knows me to well) already stated: Denied. Please rewrite you character story.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/12/2017 2:36 pm
Share: