Antony_Kuo
(@antony_kuo)
Trusted Member Customer

How old are you?:

I am 13 almost 14

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?:

I am fluent in English

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?:

I love roleplaying servers as long as the other players on them are dedicated to following the rules and having fun! On other server, they don’t follow the rules, so I hope the people on this server follow the rules.

Do you have a working microphone?:

Yes, I do have a working microphone.

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!):

I have been playing on the Chernarus server for a long time, but there were many people who don’t follow the rules, and this is why I would like to join the whitelisted one. I have only played on this server basically after my friend introduced me to the game. I have played about 45 hours, still playing, including Canada+. I also play GTA 5.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic:

It was the middle of the summer, me and my wife were exhausted, it had been a tough start to the year with all the work, we decided that we needed to take a break from all the work. We decided it go on a short trip to Chernarus, my wife had insisted that the beaches there were some of the best, a nice mixture of coarse sand and warm water. We arrived and had rented out a small house in the town of Balota, everything was perfect, the locals were friendly, the cuisine was Georgia's and the views were beautiful. It was perfect. Too perfect. We were awoken to a flurry of police sirens, it didn't bother us as they were just doing their job, we tied to drift off again but we were suddenly awoken by gunshots, something wasn't right. We jumped out of bed and opened the curtains to see what looked like the apocalypse, people were running through the streets, police officers were panicking as they couldn't control the people, gunshots were being fired everywhere. We quickly started packing out things, everything was getting stuffed into out suitcases. BANG BANG BANG we froze, someone was banging at our door, my wife insisted that I carried on packing, she figured it was a police officer or someone who had come to help. As I was zipping up the suitcase I was left frozen by what I heard next. My wife, my childhood sweat heart, her scream went through my heart like a knife through butter. I turned to see her on the floor, laid on her stomach looking at me.

I darted towards her, but as I got within arms reach, I realised someone or something was gnawing her leg, like a dog with a bone. I panicked and kicked the thing from her leg, only to reveal her bloodied leg. I quickly slammed the door shut and applied pressure to the wound. She was wailing and I kept telling her 'it's gonna be okay honey, just breathe okay' she moaned in pain, then she stopped, she began grunting, like a boar, then she began screaming at me, she gave out a clear hoax, this wasn't like her. I turned her over and what I saw still haunts me to this day. her face was discoloured, it had a green tinge to it, her mouth was frothy and her eyes were grey. She wouldn't stop screaming, she kept reaching for me, trying to scratch at me. I got up and went outside to look for help, that's when I noticed that everyone else had similar features to her, the discoloured skin, the frothy mouth and discoloured eyes. They were stumbling around, screaming and moaning. eating people. The sight revolted me, as I turned around to check on my wife I opened the door, she was stood there, motionless, staring into my eyes weren't the eyes of my wife, not anymore. She grabbed me and threw me to the floor, I was crying, begging her to stop, she kept trying to bite me, I had to run. I rolled her over and darted up the hill, I wouldn't. I couldn't turn around to face her. I don't know how long I ran on for but it felt like a lifetime. I eventually came across a derelict shack in the woods, my legs were cramped and it was getting dark. It would have to do. I still don't know how long I was in that shack for but it felt like months. I was malnourished, deflated and emotionally broken. All I had was a couple of crumpled rubles and a picture of me and my wife from our first date. It was all I had left of her, as she wasn't the woman I fell in love with, not anymore. I still don't know what the date is, nor how long I've been out here, but I know one thing for sure, I have to survive.

Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198395122523

Topic starter Posted : 04/04/2018 11:52 pm
Rosa
 Rosa
(@rosa)
Trusted Member Customer

You can do better than this.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/04/2018 12:35 am
Antony_Kuo
(@antony_kuo)
Trusted Member Customer

This is pretty good considering I had to redo it THREE times.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/04/2018 1:00 am
Rosa
 Rosa
(@rosa)
Trusted Member Customer

Let me rephrase then. If this is the result after three times you might want to consider making a new format or story.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/04/2018 3:04 am
D4NKlNG
(@d4nklng)

Well we still dont know what your characters name is, their occupation, their age, etc.
It reminds me of my first WL app, i got too engrossed in the events that happened when the apocalypse hit home and nowhere near enough about you (you being your Character).
You could tell us how you survived for so long, did you meet anyone else? or were you all alone?
What traits does your character have? is he volatile? is he passive? is he a enhanced future US marine from the year 3045? (dont do the latter please)

Im afraid I am going to have to deny this and you will need to actually inform us (the WL community) about your character.

Good luck 🙂
Dan

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/04/2018 3:24 am
D4NKlNG
(@d4nklng)

After looking into this application I have found that this is a DIRECT COPY on an application that I helped with!

As a result of this you have been officially Blacklisted from joining the whitelist community.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/04/2018 7:04 pm
Rosa reacted
Share: