Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] My Whitelist application.

yoyohaloreach
(@yoyohaloreach)
Active Member Customer

How old are you?: 19

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Yes

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I want to see how it differs from the public one, and actually maybe RP on there unlike the other one.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): I've roleplayed on DayZRP and other platforms, I've played antagonists and others alike. I try not to be edgy like most people when making my character.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: Logan Grayson, born in Austin, Texas lived a fairly normal life. Good schooling, and rather good parents. They were a normal middle class family in the US. When he graduated High school he went into criminal investigations to become a detective. Though half way through his college years the outbreak hit. Leaving him stranded in a different state from his family, after a few months he had given up hope and started to wander. Place to place, group to group. 

Steam profile URL:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198040570299/

Topic starter Posted : 28/06/2017 10:32 pm
can i get uhhhhhh
(@mister-petain)
Trusted Member

I feel like insulting other people as 'edgy' about describing their characters is a bit degrading and offending on a RP site, but other than that decent.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/06/2017 10:55 pm
yoyohaloreach
(@yoyohaloreach)
Active Member Customer

More so just a joke really.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 29/06/2017 2:47 am
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

How did you get from the U.S to Russia, if you plan on telling this in RP when you get accepted that's fine. But what worries me is "I want to see how it differs from the public one, and actually maybe RP on there unlike the other one." So you're saying on the other one you didn't even try to RP, or is this just a typo saying that others don't RP. Clarification is all 😉

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/06/2017 4:06 am
yoyohaloreach
(@yoyohaloreach)
Active Member Customer

Well I've been to the public servers, and never found any roleplay. And well I don't really know much of the lore. If it's the same as DayZRP Logan's cousin was apart of the Aid sent to Chernarus but UN forces. He takes a boat from the New York area to Takistan (Which borders the country). Where he finds his cousin in a trap house, OD'ed from heavy drug over doses. And well he just wandered in.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 29/06/2017 8:08 am
Fisher
(@fisher)

So many FKIN americans, its abnormal and all from some army or mercenaries....my guy atleast comes from there...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/06/2017 1:38 pm
yoyohaloreach
(@yoyohaloreach)
Active Member Customer

I don't like doing the Cherno-Russian accent.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 29/06/2017 6:53 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

I understand what he means about the edgy thing. I really dislike those 'edgy' kids, especially on RP servers who try ruin the experience cos they're 2kool4us. Believe it or not when I was younger I used to be a little edgelord myself, probably why I dislike them so much. 

Anyway besides the point lol, nice application, glad to see some experience from DayZRP too, those servers are really cool. Accepted:)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2017 2:52 am
yoyohaloreach
(@yoyohaloreach)
Active Member Customer

No idea if my whitelist still applies had life stuff happen so I was gone for a while, so now I'm just curious.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 20/06/2018 4:44 am
Swug
 Swug
(@retardedfox)
Estimable Member

Well that explains why a 1 year old application pops up again.

I don't think people who already is accepted to Whitelist from last WL server is going to be able to join the next one coming out, since the rules will be alot tougher to fit to real life a bit more, so i think everyone is going to need to re-apply, also work more on their background story maybe. 

But how do i know, i'm just a retarded foxi-kiddo who says random stuff to people.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/06/2018 12:43 pm
Share: