Notifications
Clear all

My PROPER Whitelist application

Jelly
(@jelly)
Trusted Member Customer

Hi! My name is Jelle, but for the easyness you can call me Jelly. I'm from the netherlands and I'm 16 years old. This is my application for the whitelist server:

How old are you?: I am as you can read above 16 years old ^^

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Yes, I have been thaught English in school for about 5 years now.

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I want to join the whitelisted roleplaying commuinty because of the concept. The hardcore RP. The public servers dont give you the real satisfaction of real survival RP, as to this would definitely do that. The public servers have gone to shit, and therefore not fun to play on. There is soo much KOS, everyone robs on sight and it's just who robs first RP / I in it for the loot RP. It's just not RP anymore and that is why you play on the server (for the RP). So I think this will be a great experience for all the people out there who really play on the servers for the roleplay, and not for the map/mods.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes, i'm using the built in microphone on my headset

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): Yes, I have about 200-300 hours of gameplay on the nylex RP servers. I also do GTA RP, GMOD RP (DarkRP) and Dungeons & Dragons, quite the experience you could say.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: Jelly is a designated marksman, well, that is before it all happened. He was in civilian, when it happened. Luckily he was well prepared. Having a basement full of survival gear, underneath his house in ... , prepared for doomsday. He was alone when it happened, his wife was at work, which he never saw again. His kids were at school, which he knew got taken by the government to a safe place, at least that’s what he hoped. He ran with a couple of old friends and family members, but they were unprepared. They didn’t know how to survive without a grocery store 2 blocks ahead with fresh food everyday. It were harsh times, watching them give up hope and slowly losing them all. He was alone now, but he got used to the silence of being alone and the new way of living. Looking for food everyday, not knowing if he would survive another day. Living in constant fear of encountering the wrong people, or being overrun by a horde. He hasn’t gotten a good night of sleep ever since it happened. He is trying to find a safe place, where he can finally rest peacefully, without fear for once. He is getting exhausted and doesn’t know how much longer he will be able to take it, the danger of living in this world. Maybe it would be better to just end it all, but the hope to find his children someday, keeps him strong and going.

Steam profile URL:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198174355081/

Topic starter Posted : 11/07/2017 2:41 pm
Jelly
(@jelly)
Trusted Member Customer

on the ... there is obviously meant to be a city name. I mean to put Nadezdino there, but I wasn't in game when I wrote this, And I couldn't find a map with the correct names on it.

Hope you can understand ;P

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/07/2017 2:49 pm
Jelly
(@jelly)
Trusted Member Customer

also I felt like my other application was missing a good background story, so I took some time and wrote IMO a proper one

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/07/2017 3:02 pm
OWonders
(@owonders)
Eminent Member Customer

1. Stop bumping your app 2. You and your buddy Sn@xy are mass kosers so good luck

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/07/2017 5:09 pm
Jelly
(@jelly)
Trusted Member Customer

1. What do you mean with bumping your map???

2. If you are talking about this noon on Germany, that was infact not KOS, because we raided your base. You are claiming it was a RP Town, but it's not claimed by a region. After that you stated that it isn't claimed by a region because the admins are too lazy to do it, so it wasn't a RP town. 

I have dealt with this myself as well, back when there was no safezone on the Chernarus server. We built a Safezone ouselves, but we got raided over and over. It's not claimed by a region, therefore it is considered a regular base.

P.S:

Your base had no RP purpose other then lock up Berlin, as it wasn't accesible for other players than your group.

Yours sincerely, Jelly

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/07/2017 6:40 pm
Timothy
(@fleikez)
Estimable Member Customer

Hmm heard a lot of bad stuff bout you and your friend.... :/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/07/2017 6:49 pm
Jelly
(@jelly)
Trusted Member Customer

Such as? I would like to talk about it man, and just so you know, I split up with Sn@xy back when he was KOSsing on chernarus alot, as I was tired of dealing with it. But today, I was just playing on germany when he wanted to tpa to me. I accepted it and we only played for ~2 hours together.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/07/2017 8:18 pm
Jelly
(@jelly)
Trusted Member Customer

Also I would like to add that yes, I used to get alot of reports, but most of them were false. When the safezone got introduced again into chernarus, all I did was go out for supplies, kill the occasional bandit that attacked me and give away his loot or sell it in my shop. Haven't been reported since I believe. Except for today that is.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/07/2017 8:20 pm
Jelly
(@jelly)
Trusted Member Customer

Bump:

Reason for is that I haven't gotten a reply from Timothy about the bad things and no response as to if this application is accepted yes/no and why.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/07/2017 4:18 pm
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)
Reputable Member Customer

I've seen plenty of bad reports pointing towards you in the past, a No from me.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/07/2017 7:29 pm
Jelly
(@jelly)
Trusted Member Customer

Like I said Opti, lots of those reports were false. Most of them were solved by myself I.E. admitting I was in the worng and giving them their stuff back. This happened once when I shot at someone's heli, not them,a fight broke out and I killed them. I thought this was completely okay to do, but is wasn't. I gave their stuff back because well, I don't want to make enemies.

Hope you understand,

yours sincerely,

Jelly

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/07/2017 10:24 pm
Share: