Notifications
Clear all

MtSkittles Whitelist Application Form

MtSkittles
(@mtskittles)
New Member Customer

How old are you?: 18

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: I speak proper English.

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: Because I feel im able to help with a lot and help other and my self get better.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes.

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): not much but i most rules for roleplaying im sure of it.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: Well My Charter was watching the news one day at night like he always does. He was watching it and went to go to the toilet then a big explosion on toxic gas spread and i was on he new so he dint go to the toilet he watch the news to see what chapped. Then suddenly the toxic gas hit his house and him butt. lucky for him he did get infected and survived with if friend and they both mad the way to shelter under ground where no infected people of gas could come in and that's how there still living to this day. gun drawn out my character want to save every body but could so him and his friend tried to survive. He remembered about is family and then suddenly his family cam but he didn't want to shoot them because they were his family but he had to. He was a very sad people after that indecent and the gas went away and they survived,

Steam profile URL:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198825191313/

Topic starter Posted : 31/03/2018 3:43 am
MikeD
(@miked)

How many applications are ya gonna post?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/03/2018 9:49 am
Swak
 Swak
(@swak)
Trusted Member Customer

Your grammar is terrible, You need a proper story and actually put some time in to the application

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/03/2018 6:50 pm
Share: