Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Micheal Dusza's whitelist application

MikeD
(@miked)

How old are you?: I'm twelve.

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Yes, I am.

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: As far as I can tell, the quality of roleplay on whitelisted servers is far better than on ones that are public.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes, I do.

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): I've played unturned for two hundred and thirty three (233) hours and about half of it is playtime on public roleplaying servers. A few weeks ago I applied to join a whitelisted GTA:V roleplay server, and have since acquired about 15 hours of playtime there (although I plan to be more active here).

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic:

Name: Michał Dusza (Mee-haw Dusha)

Origin: Swinoujscie, Poland
Date of birth: The eleventh of August, 1999.
As a kid, Mike lived in a small seaside town near Poland. He had a father, who worked as a border guard, a mother, who worked as a physiologyst, and a sister three years younger than him, whom he absolutely despised. When he was 12, he met a new friend online. They would talk to each other for hours on end. His name was Ivan; he was a thirteen year-old from Russia living in the UAE. After 7 years, they're still best friends. They both had a similar dream - to move to USA together when they grow up. When Mike was 16, he went to a high school in the US with Ivan. They both passed easily. As a temporary job, Mike started work at a local Chilli's, and Ivan became a cashier in a small computer store. Together, they managed to rent an apartment in Dallas, Texas. After about a year, Mike managed to save up ten grand for a motorcycle. The one he bought was a used 2011 Harley-Davidson FAT BOB DYNA. A month or two later he also bought himself a .357 Taurus Model 65. One day, Ivan had an idea for a trip.
-Mike, why don't we go for a holiday in Russia?
-Uh, I don't know, why not, I guess?
-Well, I found some cheap offers for a holiday in a place called Chernarus, and thought that, you know...
-Yeah, sure!
And off to Russia they went. They stayed in a small shack by the river. The first couple of weeks were peaceful, Mike and Ivan both learnt how to fish during that time and started doing it as a hobby.
One day, everything changed. Mike woke up to heavy banging on the door. Having just waken up, he wasn't thinking correctly, so he went over to the entrance and opened the door.

Behind it was a human, or at least something looking like a human, but green in color. The creature jumped at him, knocking him on the floor. He screamt for help, as he couldn't defend himself from that thing alone. Just in time, Ivan came in with a knife they used to finish off caught fish, and stabbed the monster in its head. It let go of Mike, and after being pushed away from him, laid dead on the floor. Ivan and Mike, not knowing what just happened, decided that they needed to figure out what just attacked them. Ivan decided that he'll go look for information. He took the knife, and wandered off. He waited for days, but Ivan didn't come back. Mike knew that something must've happened. Terrified, he decided that he'll take his fishing rod along with any supplies left, and try to find his best friend, helping other survivors along the way.
Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ooo-death

Topic starter Posted : 01/04/2018 3:05 am
MikeD
(@miked)

Mike's gun.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/04/2018 8:15 am
MikeD
(@miked)

Mike's motorbike.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/04/2018 8:16 am