Notifications
Clear all

Markus White

Rusty
(@rusty)
Trusted Member Customer

How old are you?: 14

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: yes

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I have played on WL but my character died.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes, an alright one.

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): Yes, I have played on WL but my character died. 

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: Markus White was a man living in Central Ohio, America. He used to be a doctor, he had passed all his exams at Ohio state university. He had a wife but no children he was only 25. His mother died because of a heart attack when he was 12, his father started drinking and taking drugs which left him to get earn money at the age of 12 he started doing paper works. To at least get himself a burger and a coke. Then when he came back home his father was laying on the ground he checked his father's pulse there was no response. He asked a man to called 911 the man said why he said my father there is something wrong with him (which was a drug overdose). The man did what Markus said. The ambulance soon came and gave Markus the bad news. Markus's father was dead. He soon went to an orphanage. He got adopted at the age of 13 by a man called Morgan white. Morgan and Markus got along together.  Markus got educated and got an invitation from Ohio University, he gladly accepted and became a doctor. He use to go out to the ranges because he could train to protect himself and his family. Then he went to chernarus, Russia for a vacation with his family he stayed there for months. On July 7th, 2014 the shit hit the fan and a virus broke out he tried to help some people but they passed away. He didn't know they would come back as monsters. He lost his finger on his left arm. He made some friends joined a group but they got attacked by looters. He survived he ran away he was a lucky man then no one knows if he is alive or dead.

Steam profile URL: you don't need to know I am already on the whitelist.

Topic starter Posted : 14/01/2018 1:07 am
Share: