Clear all

Allen Lee's wl Application

Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer

How old are you?: 14

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: yes

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I Really want rp with other pepole and don't get kosed by 12 year olds screaming in there mic. 

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): Yes ,I did minecraft rp for 3 years also i like to do it with my friends 

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: Allen Lee was born in 1970 in Bar Harbour his father Frank Allen was a veteran in ww2 and he then opened his fishery at 19 50. Allen's Mother Daniela Lee  was a Accountant and she met Frank Allen in Bar Harbour and then fell in love with him and then left her job and began working in Allen's father fishery . They Began in a Shack then they lowered the price of there fish causing the whole island starting buying there fish and most of the other fisheries went bankrupt. They from there tug boat to a 4 fishing vessels . They then won top fishery in the island for 2 decades. Until Allen and his brother Thomas lee he started working less and started paying attention to his sons. There business was settle stabile for a decade. Allen and his brother then were thought how to shoot at age 5 with there father old guns .Him and his brother then the next year later then where put in boxing , Allen was really into even going on tournaments in the island but his brother left 2 years later to focus in school . Allen and his brother started working in his father's fishery at age 14 . Allen stayed working in the fishery and his brother left the job and then focused in his studies. At age 20 Allen then became captain of one of the ships. His brother then became a Accountant and started working in his fathers fishery and then became the boss of it. Allen was frustrated at his parents decision , Allen had a fight with Thomas  and allen almost killed him. While they where fighting his father died. Allen and Thomas then stopped fighting and Allen accepted his parents decision . Next year Thomas then started bringing the business to a golden age. They then soon had no competition in the island. Thomas started getting ambitions , he then tried  staring selling Seafood in vermont but in a week he was destroyed by bigger competition. He then called it off and then focused in bar harbour. While he focused in vermont a other fishery appeared in bar harbour. They proved to be a competition to the Lee's Fishery. Then one of the workers in the other fishery came back from seattle and caught the plague and a cold and was constantly sneezing and mostly on the fish. During that time the supermarkets where buying fish from them and had a Super fish sale. The pepole started getting infected and the police tried to keep the infected ones out of the town. During that time the other fishery then had a plan to assassinate the Lees ,  since the police were  distracted with the plaque they hired two mercenaries to do the job . One disguised as a fisher man and got on Allen lee's boat and the other going to was going to murder in there office by the harbour Thomas . The merc killing allen got a makeshift bomb and planted in the hull on the ship. The merc killing thomas was going to shoot him and make it look like Thomas went suicide.

While that was happening the zombies broke through the polices defences and got to the middle of the town. While that was happening Allen was going to the harbour and the merc detonated the bomb causing the ship to crash in the harbour . Allen then got up and looked around and saw his watching his crew being slaughtered by the zombies. Allen then dived in the water and swam towards his office building . He then came through the back door and he then went into his brothers office and saw one of the mercs setting the scene to look like a suicide . Allen then enraged Charged at the man and tackled him to the ground and started punching him till his face was covered in blood . the merc then spits in his face and allen grabbed there fisheries first trophies and bashed it against the mercs skull leaving it dented and a dangling jaw. He then stood up and grabbed his brothers body and walked to his father's boat on the dock . Two zombies then approached Allen lee , Allen Lee charged through them knocking them down he then crushed there skulls with his boots. He then placed his corpse in the bottom of the boat and hugged it. Allen then started crying saying sorry for all the things he has down. He then started the boat and started drifting through the seas stopping to gather fuel and supplies in each continent. He then stopped at Scout land and buried by the sea Thomas there and gave him a proper funeral and then ounce again started  drifting looking for civilization to find a meaning. 

Allen is Brutal , Friendly to any one friendly to him , likes fishing , like to drink and a bit rough

Steam URl 

Topic starter Posted : 14/01/2018 1:06 am
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)

the fuck cant put up my url

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/01/2018 2:30 am
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)

im putting this up again because it got completely ignored 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/01/2018 2:32 am
TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)
Reputable Member Customer

I assume you didn't wait a week, watch it get denied. xD

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/01/2018 3:58 am
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)

Potion let me post it up early lol

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/01/2018 2:11 pm
TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)

surree...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/01/2018 1:47 am
TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)

Also, half of this story is unrealistic. Try to make it better.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/01/2018 1:49 am
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)

Witch part and also here 

Potion Flinga Queen-Last Wednesday at 3:34 PM

You want to know if you may apply this weekend?
ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/01/2018 2:01 am
TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)

You know that parts that I'm talking about. They're pretty absurd and obvious.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/01/2018 2:24 am
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)

ok im gonna do a new guy

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/01/2018 2:41 am
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)