Notifications
Clear all

Mal Macadam's Application

Amalgamous
(@amalgamous)

How old are you?:14

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?:yes

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I have tried and tried again to find a fair and enjoyable Unturned RP server, and i feel like this is the best one out there

Do you have a working microphone?:yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!):Yes, I used to run a small server called New America Rp

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: Mal Macadam is a bar owner who lived in Chenarus before the outbreak, and has an immunity to the zombie virus (Probably from all that alchohol). Mal is generally a happy person who is fine with others doing whatever, as long as it doesn't hurt his bar or his friends. But the destruction of his first bar left him distraught, and he will not stop until the people who hurt his bar are dead 

Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198203363584/

Topic starter Posted : 23/03/2018 10:35 pm
Amalgamous
(@amalgamous)

Sorry i post this three times

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/03/2018 10:43 pm
Amalgamous
(@amalgamous)

Sorry for posting this 3 times

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/03/2018 10:53 pm
Leni Smith
(@leni-smith)
Eminent Member

This will be denied.

Let's talk about your backstory. First of all, your backstory have only 3 sentences. Second of all, Unturned lore don't say anything about people immune to virus. 

You should improve your application, make more interesting backstory with more flaws, skills, details, personality etc.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/03/2018 12:55 am
Share: