Notifications
Clear all

Lemon's Whitelist Application,

TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)
Reputable Member Customer

How old are you?: 17

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Very Fluent

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I dislike the immaturity, and lack of roleplay on the standard roleplay servers. I hope to be with very mature players that  actually follow rules,  don't kill on sight, and aren't massive jerks. I've seen some of Nylex's videos and I do hope the whitelisted servers are like that. That's what brought me here in the first place.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): Yes I have, I've been roleplaying in multiple different games and servers. I've played on some Pandahut rp (Which in my opinion isn't close to rp at all), then my friends started a Fallout rp, and a WW2 rp. I am currently staff for the ww2 roleplay, but it's on and off with players. Here's the shop for our ww2 server if you wanted to check it out. https://www.cheekysww2rp.com/

Character background- After the recent outbreak of the virus my family and I tried to escape. Things took a turn for the worst and I found my family dead, or so I thought. They've turned into zombies, my loving wife Kaitlyn, my oldest son Johnny, and my newborn Paul. After their death, my cheery self turned into a revenge seeking hitman on who started this virus. I tried to escape with the remaining survivors, but they left in the middle of the night, and by then I was trying to sleep, but at the same time try not to get eaten. So, as they left, I heard the car and tried to chase after it. As my luck prevails, they didn't stop. They put the petal to the metal and left me for dead. I'm not hostile towards other survivors, I'm just afraid that they'll leave me for dead and stab me in the back. A couple weeks after the remaining departed, I was determined to follow them to safety. I strapped my self into a sandpiper that was left in a local farm and flew high in the sky to find any trace of the survivors. As I expected, I didn't find anything. Until I flew to Russia, where I came across an aircraft carrier named "Liberator". I had found shelter, and everyone that left Washington. One side of me wanted to stay, but the other wanted to adventure. I had came to my senses. I decided to explore and take revenge on whoever started this apocalypse. Even if it takes years, or how dangerous it is. I will avenge my family, and I will do it by myself or with other people I meet along the way.

Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198064056975

Topic starter Posted : 26/07/2017 2:36 am
MrRawr reacted
TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)
Reputable Member Customer

I forgot to mention that he was 29

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 26/07/2017 5:40 am
Share: