Notifications
Clear all

Civilmann Application for Whitelist

Civilmann
(@civilmann)
New Member Customer

How old are you?: 16.

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: I'm Fluent in English.

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I want a server that isn't full of random people who will just kill you on sight and I just like to play with my friends

Do you have a working microphone?: I have a working microphone.

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): SpringRp and CanadaRp

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: I am a man who work for Scorpion 7, and I was on the reasons that the outbreak happened with a few other people back at Yukon. we were experimenting with this new strain of bacteria, from what it looked like it was a new strain of rabies and I warned them. You Should do some more tests before you start trying to find a cure and playing with it. Than happened a few days later, when i came back into the lab they were crazy, they turned into mindless zombies. So I quarantine them and got a sample of their blood. I made vaccines out of this a few months later. But that was a mistake quarantine them because one of them broke out of their cage. that guy started biting people and infecting them all over Canada. In a few days over half the population was infected and half of that was mindless zombies, two to three years later over half the world's fill with zombies. It's was all because of me. I'm lucky to be to be immune to it. Now I just live off what I can find in town,cities and military areas. I have made a few friends but they got mauled. So i'm alone but maybe I can find some one that can help me live on to see the next day.

Steam profile URL:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198141073794/

Topic starter Posted : 24/07/2017 11:13 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

The apocalypse started in washington. Atleast do your fucking research before making an application.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/07/2017 8:49 am
Civilmann
(@civilmann)
New Member Customer

Shit forgot about that. My b

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/07/2017 7:35 pm
Share: