Notifications
Clear all

Lemon's Whitelist Application

TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)
Reputable Member Customer

How old are you?: 18

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Very

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I've always been fascinated by how Nylex's videos have been turning out. When I first came to this community, I was expecting almost the same as that. I was not only greeted by somewhat jerks, but also people breaking some rules. I've always wanted to truly roleplay, as I've played on numerous LifeRp, WW2, and Fallout roleplay servers, but never a survival roleplay. After a while, whitelist seemed to be much better, as people will treat each other, as they would irl. Hopefully, everything will be swell.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): Yes, actually. I've played on numerous LifeRP, WW2RP FalloutRP and other roleplaying genres I've forgot about.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: (Me) Alright, alright. Settle down children. Dad's going to tell you a little story about how I became who I am today. (Children) OK dad! (Me) It all began when I was child...We didn't have much, not like your fancy IPhones, and computers you have today, no. We had it simple. A nice suburban neighborhood, one story house, and a bunch of toys for me to idle with. I then went on to outgrow the toys, get into sports, and eventually get a scholarship for college. I then studied in civil engineering, to revolutionize the way we construct homes and apartments, forever. I had a bright mind, I could look at any house, and turn it into a design that looked very "modern". So, I went on to work for some companies, and they found my work fantastic. I soon got promoted, and sooner or later, became CEO of the company I was working for. A few years have passed and I've loved my job. However, one night, the television flashed on with a national emergency. An outbreak of some sort of virus was spreading rapidly. At this time I was married, and the one thing I wanted to do, was get her and I to safety. So, I headed to the evacuation zone at the military base in Canada. We were then evacuated and taken over to an aircraft carrier called "Liberator". My wife stayed on the boat, while I was told to establish trade routes with bands of people that formed towns, and people in hiding, to keep them alive from the cruel people, and zombies of the world. Thanks to my experience in engineering, I was able to improve their settlements, and keep them thriving for years to come.

Steam profile URL:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198064056975/

Topic starter Posted : 03/12/2017 4:00 pm
Law
 Law
(@law)
Estimable Member Customer

great backstory hope you get in +rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/12/2017 4:12 pm
Fisher
(@fisher)

Denied. Yo were banned once and thereby lost your chance to join Whitelist.

Regards, Fisher

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/12/2017 5:13 pm
MrRawr reacted
Angery Big Mac
(@madmac)
Eminent Member Customer

Well aren't you just a dream crusher, not saying you're wrong for not allowing him, he could be trying to KOS. But still you're a dream crusher.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/12/2017 1:02 am
Fisher
(@fisher)

I crush dreams like i eat my cereals in the morning: nice and slowly.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/12/2017 5:01 am
Rusty and MrRawr reacted
TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)
Reputable Member Customer

What was a banned for? I don't recall. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 04/12/2017 11:50 pm
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

Lemon? BANNED????  I can't believe this happened it would be fun playing with him on WhiteList +rep for Lemon!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/12/2017 1:11 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer

i like it +rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/12/2017 6:17 pm
Rusty
(@rusty)
Trusted Member Customer

I will fight to get you to whitelist I know you haven't got a ban we have to prove your innocence.  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/12/2017 3:05 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member
Posted by: Rusty

I will fight to get you to whitelist I know you haven't got a ban we have to prove your innocence.  

Please don't.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/12/2017 7:09 am
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)

He deserves to be in WL.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/12/2017 9:18 am
Share: