Notifications
Clear all

Grayson "Lucky" Randolf

Cizod
(@cizod)
New Member Customer

How old are you?: I am 13. No I am not the rage squeaker yelling into the mic all day. I actually am mature and have the ability to speak like a regular human being(With a deep voice).

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Yes. It is my first language. I stutter sometimes from braces.

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I'll give my top reasons. One, I hate after working for so, so long for good loot and then for it to all be taken by somebody who just KOS' you. Another reason is I would like to be with people that are not completely insane and are regular people that don't blast music into there mics or whatever else some do. Three, I want to expand my roleplaying experience as a whole and become a better over all role players. Four, I think the mods are incredibly great.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes. Works quite well, as it is new.

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): Mostly from back when I played other sorts of games, for example, Roblox a bit. Thought it was fun so I went to Arma III and now I'm here.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: Grayson Randolf was a regular man with the apocalypse started. He was a farmer that was in his early 30s, right after he had discharged from the United States Army at the rank of First Lieutenant. He was going to live out the rest of his days farming and living a quite life with his beloved wife Marissa. That's all we know, as Grayson is a mysterious individual. We know Marissa is not with him anymore, he talks about his luck, and he is a good sniper. Grayson is a mysterious and friendly individual. He prefers not to talk about his past, but look ahead into the future. Grayson likes to adventure and explore as a hobby, which came in useful when the apocalypse began.

Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198091380420/

Topic starter Posted : 03/12/2017 5:00 am
Fisher
(@fisher)

Denied. Another casual military cunt. Retry Wednesday.

Regards, Fisher

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/12/2017 5:05 pm
Share: