Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Jususrrt's Whitelist App

Jususrrt
(@jususrrt)
New Member Customer

How old are you?:16

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?:Yes

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?:I want to join the whitelist roleplaying community because i feel like a lot of these other "RP" servers are filled with immature 12 year olds who go around mic spamming and saying the n word. Also i want the interaction with new people because a lot of times when you try and talk to people they just end up running away because they dont wanna lose their gear.

Do you have a working microphone?:Yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!):Yes i played other unturned servers like ElitePlus RP but that server Wasn't really the best. I Also have played arma 2 and arma 3 life servers Which was alright but a lot of people just go around robbing others.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic:My Character is going to be Michael Falasha.  The Story of Michael Falasha begins in 1838 in a small one-room home in Seattle WA. Born into a family of destitute laborers,Michael  received little schooling before his family emigrated to Chernarus. Arriving in Elektro, the 13 year-old soon got a job in a textile mill, where he earned only $1.20 per week.

Michael went on to labor as a messenger boy and factory worker before eventually winning a job as a secretary and a telegraph operator at the Elektro railroad. By 1859, the enterprising young worker had become superintendent of the railroad's western division. Michael invested his newfound wealth in a variety of businesses including a bridgework company, a telegraph operation and most famously a steel mill. By the turn of the century, his steel company had blossomed into an industrial empire,and Michael became the richest man in the world after he sold out to L.K.Morgan for $150 million. Michael spent his later years donating his fortune to charitable causes, Eventually giving away $50 million. He then drove to Chernarus buying a island for himself and living the greatest life he had ever lived.

Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198129200953/

Topic starter Posted : 20/03/2018 10:40 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.  First of all, you'd be dead by the time the zombie apocalypse hits over a century and a half later. Second of all, I happen to know a lot about history, especially as an American I know a lot about American history. I actually wish to become a History teacher. So I'm aware of the fact that you essentially copied Andrew Carnegie's life in a very small summary. Matter of fact in the town I live one of our libraries is named "Carnegie Hall" because he's the one who funded its building. I know that he came from a poor Scottish immigrant family, I know how he designed a bridge made of steel, I know he had a vertical monopoly on the steel trade in early America, I know he sold his company to J.P Morgan making him the richest man alive for a while. I'm also aware he gave away great sums of money to charities and to poverty as well as building up public education. This is denied, next time try not copying a Scottish-American industrialist from the turn of the century. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/03/2018 10:54 pm
Jususrrt
(@jususrrt)
New Member Customer

Then why did you tell me i could copy something but i had to put it in my own words in discord?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 20/03/2018 11:07 pm
Fisher
(@fisher)

If ur really THAT stupid to literally copy a hilarious story from another century, then i dont really think u can make up a even low decent application. Apply NEXT week and hopefully u get a real application together.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/03/2018 11:18 pm
Jususrrt
(@jususrrt)
New Member Customer

Well since u lied to me let me go make one that ISN't copied next time don't say i can copy something but put it in my own words

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 20/03/2018 11:23 pm
Jususrrt
(@jususrrt)
New Member Customer

Did you not just see what he said to me? LMAO

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 20/03/2018 11:24 pm
danalby2
(@danalby2)
Estimable Member

Welp, from my experience from applying last time (it's embarrassing, don't even look at the comments) don't copy from others, you just get an insta-denied :/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/03/2018 11:35 am
danalby2
(@danalby2)
Estimable Member

Welp, from my experience from applying last time (it's embarrassing, don't even look at the comments) don't copy from others, you just get an insta-denied :/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/03/2018 11:35 am
Share: