Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Acends's Application

acends
(@acends)

How old are you?: 16

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: yes

Why do you want to join the whitelisted role playing community?: because I enjoy playing more as a character instead of just the usual unturned experience 

Do you have a working microphone?: yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): yes' I have played many semi rp and full rp servers such as on Bootleg RP where I was a old miner with a knack for inventing 

Character background: I grew up on a farm on the outskirts of St. Petersburg where I learned to live off the land and survive. 5 years before the outbreak my parent died, leaving me alone. I had to find work to support the farm so I took up the job of a Woodsman working for Big J's logging. I vowed to return to my farm eventually to live out the rest of my days. The outbreak affected us later than most given our worksite's wooded isolation. This meant I was unknowing of the events that occurred so I am still someone ignorant of the infected world. I came to Chernarus to collect my pay but what I found was a city filled with the Infected. I attempted to flee but was met with advancing hordes of the turned. I climbed a ladder and made my escape along the rooftops. I escaped the infected and went to the only place I knew. I set up a camp in the woods where I am still skeptical of anyone I see.

Steam profile URL:   http://steamcommunity.com/id/acends

Topic starter Posted : 20/03/2018 11:01 pm
acends
(@acends)

bump

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/03/2018 7:26 pm
Dra9on_27
(@dra9on_27)
Estimable Member Customer

Denied- Not enough of a story, and no knowledge on what you are capable of

ReplyQuote