Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Jeff's Apply

Wolf8
(@wolf8)
Eminent Member

SolvedPrivateReport

How old are you?:13

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?:Yes . I'm from Romanina and i have some problems with the accent but everything it's ok 🙂

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?:Because i really like the interaction with other player.I like to talk to them i like to pretend to be someone who is more brave who is more serious but public servers can't offer me this chance.

Do you have a working microphone?:Yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!):Yes : I was a drugdealer (I was running from cops , fighting with them) , cop , hitman and at least i am a shop owner on a server and i really like doing(I was taking loot from military bases and then i was selling those items) it but everytime there needs to be a KOSer ....

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic:Jeff Wade , son of a military general , age:19 ,first year of collage "It was the winter holiday when my father called me and told me to  pick my stuff and leave the city . My mom died 2 years ago so i was alone , i didn't know what was going on ... That time i was in the first year of collage and my dad gave me a roadster and it was very old . While i was trying to start the engine i heard screams . It was a men running from some creatures. They looked like normal people but they were biten and green . When they catched him , they started eating him . I was freaking out cause that time i was good kid and i didn;t know much about fighting .when finally the engine start. When i finaly found my dad he explained me that an misterious virus that  makes people transform in some sort of cannibals and said that we need to go in a safezone . One or two weaks later i woke and because of the alarm , not my phone alarm ... the alarm of the facility/safezone .Out there was a huge horde , i don't even know how to call it , and a huge creature .... he destroyed the gate and all i can remember is that i fell and blacked out . I woke up in a tent and i was with three soldiers that told me my dad didn't survive in the incident . I asked them why they took me with them and they said that they tryed to get everyone but they failed . One week later we found a little plane at one of the cities in Washington but one of us got bitten by those walking corpses and we killed  him . We attached the heli to the car(i know it doesn't sounds good but please correct me) and we went to the closest farm . We spend like the rest of the month trying to start the heli . When we finally started it a horde of zombies came to the farm and attacked James(one of the soldiers) . Me and Adam(the last soldier) took the heli and get out of there . In our way to Chernarus , and if you ask me why Chernarus , because my dad told me that there is a safezone for everyone . but now i don't think so .... Anyway, in our way to Chernarus Adam didn't stand it anymore and took his life . When i  got to Chernarus i met you (Jacob) and that's my story . Umm i think we need to go " after one weak when Jeff and Jacob talked about their life Jacob died and Jeff is serching every house and every city to find supplise . For now on he is now trusting and he don't want to meet anyone else because he know that when he meets someone , that person dies.....

Steam profile URL:   http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198202341385/

P.S: I tryed to make the backstory looked like i was talking to someone with something is wrong with that i will make it just a story.

Topic starter Posted : 09/01/2018 8:44 pm
Clouse
(@clouse)

Pros

+ Long descriptive story

+ Can see the effort

+ Past RP experience

Cons

- Bad grammar and some spelling mistakes

- CAPITALIZE THE "I"

- What server was it on?

Neutral

/ Long story but bad spelling and grammar

Overall I would be on the fence about this application. I am not a moderator in any shape or form and I am purely doing this out of boredom as I wait for my whitelist application to be reviewed. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/01/2018 9:04 pm
Wolf8
(@wolf8)
Eminent Member
Posted by: Clouse

Pros

+ Long descriptive story

+ Can see the effort

+ Past RP experience

Cons

- Bad grammar and some spelling mistakes

- CAPITALIZE THE "I"

- What server was it on?

Neutral

/ Long story but bad spelling and grammar

Overall I would be on the fence about this application. I am not a moderator in any shape or form and I am purely doing this out of boredom as I wait for my whitelist application to be reviewed. 

Thanks 😛 . The server name i think it was Mystic or something Anyway thanks for the pros&cons

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/01/2018 7:28 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Hello Jeff, Considering you've already applied 5 times before this.. I don't see much difference between any of all these applications, no big improvements. I expected you to drastically improve your application each time, though it is not the case. Other than this, there are quite a lot of misconceptions and typing errors in your backstory. Eg- you refer to a plane and in the next line you call it a heli and proceed with the term, 'heli'.

Also, don't take this the wrong way but your past roleplaying experience is not by any means above the line. We're looking for experienced, good roleplayers and personally I don't think your past rp experience satisfies our needs.

This application is denied.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/01/2018 7:48 am
Share: