Notifications
Clear all

Jeff's apply

Wolf8
(@wolf8)
Eminent Member
SolvedPrivateReport

How old are you?:13

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?:Yes . I'm from Romanina and i have some problems with the accent but everything it's ok 🙂

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?:Because i really like the interaction with other player.I like to talk to them i like to pretend to be someone who is more brave who is more serious but public servers can't offer me this chance.

Do you have a working microphone?:Yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!):Yes : I was a drugdealer (I was running from cops , fighting with them) , cop , hitman and at least i am a shop owner on a server and i really like doing(I was taking loot from military bases and then i was selling those items) it but everytime there needs to be a KOSer ....

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic:Jeff Wade , son of a military general , age:19 ,first year of collage "It was the winter holiday when my father called me and told me to  pick my stuff and leave the city . My mom died 2 years ago so i was alone , i didn't know what was going on ... That time i was in the first year of collage and my dad gave me a roadster and it was very old . While i was trying to start the engine i heard screams . It was a men running from some creatures. They looked like normal people but they were biten and green . When they catched him , they started eating him . I was freaking out cause that time i was good kid and i didn;t know much about fighting .when finally the engine start. When i finaly found my dad he explained me that an misterious virus that  makes people transform in some sort of cannibals and said that we need to go in a safezone . One or two weaks later i woke and because of the alarm , not my phone alarm ... the alarm of the facility/safezone .Out there was a huge horde , i don't even know how to call it , and a huge creature .... he destroyed the gate and all i can remember is that i fell and blacked out . I woke up in a tent and i was with three soldiers that told me my dad didn't survive in the incident . I asked them why they took me with them and they said that they tryed to get everyone but they failed . One week later we found a little plane at one of the cities in Washington but one of us got bitten by those walking corpses and we killed  him . We attached the heli to the car(i know it doesn't sounds good but please correct me) and we went to the closest farm . We spend like the rest of the month trying to start the heli . When we finally started it a horde of zombies came to the farm and attacked James(one of the soldiers) . Me and Adam(the last soldier) took the heli and get out of there . In our way to Chernarus , and if you ask me why Chernarus , because my dad told me that there is a safezone for everyone . but now i don't think so .... Anyway, in our way to Chernarus Adam didn't stand it anymore and took his life . When i  got to Chernarus i met you (Jacob) and that's my story . Umm i think we need to go " after one weak when Jeff and Jacob talked about their life Jacob died and Jeff is serching every house and every city to find supplise . For now on he is now trusting and he don't want to meet anyone else because he know that when he meets someone , that person dies.....

Steam profile URL:   http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198202341385/

P.S: I tryed to make the backstory looked like i was talking to someone with something is wrong with that i will make it just a story.

Topic starter Posted : 09/01/2018 8:44 pm
Share: