Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Jacktc10's application (known as in non whitelisted chernarus Ben Markson)

Ben Markson
(@ben-markson)
Eminent Member Customer

How old are you?: I am 13

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: yes i am

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: because i love RP, i do not like the KOS in other non whitelisted servers and i assume that in this whitelisted server KOS is not dealed with lightly. I also want to join the whitelisted server because i want to be with the people i am used to that i also assume are in the whitelisted server and moved on from the non whitelisted chernarus. 

Do you have a working microphone?: Currently i do not i still don't know what is causing my headset's mic to not work i will attempt to fix the issue soon. if i can not fix my current headset then i will buy another and set it up.

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): I used to play a serious RP server in Garry's mod for a good few years i also have played many other RP games, such as Skyrim, The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited, Fallout 4, and more. I used to play a lot of the DefconGaming RP servers in gmod.

Character background: Name: John Hargrieves Riley. Age: 34. Status: Alive. Moving out of Germany into Chernarus. information: athletic, is                                                            an excellent Diver, good at sneaking, is paranoid, and is not good at close and medium fighting. Notes: Believes                                                            Jason Jr is dead. John Hargrieves Riley is to be killed 

Associations: The Bereau. Scorpian 7.

Job before outbreak: 777 boeing pilot in Honolulu International Airport.

Parents: Father: Jason Martinelli Riley.

Mother: Lisa Hargrieves Baker.

Parent status: Father: Deceased. Cause: Scorpion 7 experimentations

Mother: Deceased. Cause: Zombie bite

Brother (s): Jason Hargrieves Riley Jr. Age: 23.

Sister (s): None

Brothers status: Alive. In Facility 78. Job: Weapons research. Notes: Jason Jr believes John Riley is dead

Pre Outbreak life: College: Harvard University. Girlfriend (s): Cindy Callahan Wilhelm. Hobbies: Scuba Diving and                                                                                       football. Childhood: Used to sneak around and listen in to meetings. Used to Run races                                                                                                       as a hobbie. 

After outbreak life: when the outbreak happened John was Scuba Diving with his brother and his Friends they were                                                                                       having a good day until they came up from under the water. honolulu was on fire there was sirens,                                                                                     people screaming, cars crashing, gun shots. they got in their boat and went to a coast and went                                                                                         their different ways. John went to his mothers house when he got there he heard screaming. he got                                                                                   a crowbar from the shed he ran inside his mother was fighting a zombie. he bashed it with the                                                                                           crowbar his mother had got bitten in the arm he amputated her arm. there was still traces of virus                                                                                   in her blood, the amputation prolonged her life by a little. he took care of her until she was turned                                                                                   he buried her still alive as a zombie. then he went to Honolulu's airport got his Boeing 777 and                                                                                           flew to California. and made his way to alaska then got a boat went to russia. went through russia,                                                                                   belarus, poland, to germany met the bereau and decided to go to chernarus.

Steam profile URL:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198131600037/

Topic starter Posted : 11/02/2018 6:19 am
Nomas
(@nomas)
Eminent Member

I am don't want to fail you but NOTE :
Try to stay away from those jobs as there is a lot of people and it is hard to  get accepted by it :
Pilot
Ex-Military
Scorpion-7 connections
Militia
anything has a lot of skills 
and I recommend that you start with a normal character have 2 or 3 simple skills: I suggest camping(survival)+hunting+the main skill of your character (job)
GOOD LUCK MY FRIEND

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/02/2018 8:03 am
Nomas
(@nomas)
Eminent Member

I don't* 
Gramer mistakes sorry

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/02/2018 8:03 am
alexzip
(@alexzip)
Estimable Member

Character: is ex-military , is associated with scorpion 7, is superman in anything non supernatural. Pretty much "op". The thing is that in real life, it would be impossible.. so i can't say the background story is good, tho i like how you made that layout. maybe try to make your character a little bit more realistic and maybe you will be accepted!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/02/2018 12:41 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

What a chad, denied. Reapply in seven days without all the military connections thank you! (Also without the weird format)

You should probably read the rules:
https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/community/whitelisted-server-rules/rules-2/paged/1

I also recommend reading this too, it will help you with your writing capabilities and your roleplaying ones as well:
https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/community/main-forum/whitelist-guide-to-rp-from-opti/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/02/2018 1:08 am
Share: