Notifications
Clear all

Jackson "The Lonely Engineer", DefuitVobis

Surprise655
(@surprise655)

How old are you?: 20

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Yes

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I wish to join in order to be apart of the community more and to grow as a role player. Playing D&D this will give me a chance to practice out characters from my games, obviously adjusted for a Modern Setting, will help me get in touch with my characters and be able to dive deep.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!):I have been playing on Nylex's Roleplay servers for a year and a half if not more. I also have been playing Dungeons and Dragons for 1-2 years and have been creating and roleplaying characters through that.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: Jackson, he started out life okay, born in America to a good family, an okay home. Jackson grew up making things, he always liked tinkering with random things. His Father, an engineer himself, taught Jackson as much he could.  When Jackson was only 10 he made his fist bike from scratch. Chain, frame, wheels, and all. As he grew up, getting really good grades in school, getting out of High School with flying colors, moving on to Olivet College for his Bachelors of Engineering.  Passing that we not much effort. He caught up with his friend Ananda Sundar who lived in Kalamazoo for a while, got an apartment and nice engineering job, his life was pretty good. Then everything changed, CNN, The New York Times, everyone said zombies were here, the infection started. As chaos spread across the country, Jackson grabbed his gun, he shot a lot in his life, but he is no pro, and made his way to Ananda's house close by, as he approached the door, he heard screaming and gunshots in the building as he ran inside, breaching the door with his hand slamming it open as he sees Ananda screaming as she is being dragged off by a small group of bandits, as her roommates blood and guts are all over the floor, as Jackson steps in two of the Bandits hear him and rush him to kill him. Jackson fire one shot, shooting one of them right in the knee as he slams into the ground. Jackson shaking, he attempt another shot as he did miss and the bandit tackles him to the ground disarming him. They struggle as the bandits punches Jackson, he pushed back, off of him and on to the floor, quickly standing up, and running into the kitchen.  The Bandit reacts quickly by grabbing Jackson's Ankle and tripping him. Jackson trips and is able to catch himself on the counter. Jackson quickly as well, grabbed the knife, as the bandit pulled out his.  Jackson seeing this, he grabs the bandit's arm with one hand, catching him off guard, giving Jackson to opportunity to stab him in the temple. The bandit's body collapses onto the ground. Jackson slowly gets up, shaken, grabs the gun, and says to the surviving bandit while putting the gun to his head, "Who are you and who do you work for?" The man shaken says in a Russian Accent, "The Bolsheviks", Jackson smirks, "So you guys are from Russia, yes?"  The bandit nods his head. Jackson replies, "Thank you, you are free to go...." As the bandit gets up and runs towards the door, there is a loud gunshot as Jackson kills him and says "To Hell." Jackson packed up what he could and he was able to catch a ride to Russia where they crashed on the coast of Chernrus, Jackson found his Pilot did not live, but kept searching, eventually leaving the area and see if they made a home in the mountains of Ural. Jackson is still on the hunt for The Bolsheviks and his best friend Ananda, he will not rest until they are found.

Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198105234803/home

Topic starter Posted : 22/11/2017 10:41 pm
LoneWaffle
(@lonewaffle)
Eminent Member

Nice i like it! I had the same idea. But i think you did a little better on the side before the apocalypse.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/11/2017 10:57 pm
Surprise655 reacted
Aronax
(@aronax)
Estimable Member Customer

if youy have the same ideea just add it in yours story and change it a bir, there is always a place for improvements isnt it? xD

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/11/2017 5:10 am
Aronax
(@aronax)
Estimable Member Customer

welp, its kind of nice from what i can say =]]

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/11/2017 5:11 am
Surprise655
(@surprise655)

I never read Waffle's just for reference xD

ReplyQuote