Notifications
Clear all

Client's application

Client
(@client)
New Member Customer

How old are you?:15

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?:yes very good

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: ive recently started playing rp server on unturned and would like to try it out.

Do you have a working microphone?:yes sir

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): I play serious rps on garrys mod I find them fun

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic:

Hello my name is Chirstopher Adams , but my friends call me Chris , and I’m gonna tell you the story of how it all started , over the summer my parents send me and my brother John to my uncles cabin in the woods of chernarus . My uncle lived in a cabin deep in the woods , he made me and my brother work for him and that’s is where I meet Franky , he worked there with my uncle over the summers . Franky seemed kinda friendly and nice , but he was also older than me . One day my uncle took me and my brother hunting with a simple rifle and bow , but I didn’t like it so I was trying to head back to the cabin but then my uncle gave me a ace revolver , after that a heavily injured guy was limping my brother asked if he was ok but he just groaned at us then he just ran up to my uncle and bite him and so I shot them both in the head . I saw more of those things heading our way . My brother yelled “ Let’s fucking run “ .....

Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/JustCli3nt/

Topic starter Posted : 22/11/2017 11:18 pm
Share: