Notifications
Clear all

Jacks Whitelist application

Jackplays141
(@james-lawford)

How old are you?: 14

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: I am fluent in English .And i live in Canada.

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I love watching nylexs videos and have been watching them for over a year i started back when he was making vids on canada +  i would watch each one 10 times wishing i could roleplay with him i would play any role to play on this server Thanks!

Do you have a working microphone?: yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): Yep i used to own a few somewhat good servers at max maybe 18 people on but it was nothing nearly as close as nylexs rp servers. i love role playing and the old community where it was about survival and rp not just kos.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: James loves to craft stuff after the apocalypses broke out he hid in the shadows until he found a place to build a small shack he builds lots of buildings and guns and vehicles and loves to have a greatly designed house.

Steam profile URL: 76561198317003645

Topic starter Posted : 23/03/2018 12:13 am
Share: