Clear all

[Solved] Bobbylol's Application - Updated / Reworded

Bobbylol
(@bobbylol)
Active Member Customer

Greetings! Below is my application.

How old are you?: 15

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Indubitably

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I've always loved RP, and I've had tons of ideas for scenarios and characters, its always been a passion and I feel that Unturned would provide a unique experience.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): Yes. I have been an admin on 10+ serious RP Roleplay servers in Garry's Mod (3400+ hours), a server owner for multiple, I have also played on the DOJRP server for GTA 5, one of the most serious ones I've been on. I am also an avid roleplayer among many communities.

Steam profile URL:   http://steamcommunity.com/id/bobbylolfreelancer/

Profile Perm Link:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198060553797

Steam Name: Bobbylol - Freelancer

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:50144034

Character Information:

Name: Bobby "Thomas"  Lenning

Date of Birth: Mid Months of 1990

Nationality: Canada

Former Job: RCAF Pilot

Character background: 

Born 20 years before the apocalypse, Bobby was a part of a new generation, a generation that was to bring wonder and new technology into the world. As a young kid Bobby had a rough time at school, not in the sense of grades, he was always getting above 80's and passing through subjects quickly, but in the sense of bullying. Bobby was always a shy person, but no matter how much he avoided people they always found him. His family knew what was going on and even though they were very supportive it never seemed enough. It wasn't that his family was poor or in danger, just that they didn't know how to deal with it. At the worst of times, Bobby's father would take him out to the local air museum to look at all the planes as it always seemed to cheer him up.

It was only until high school that he started getting picked on less, he guessed it had to do with the fact that he was now 6'3 and worked out 3 times a week.  He had started to get less socially awkward as well, he was now talking to people and making friends, it seemed his life was changing, also, now that he was no longer under constant attack he was able to pursue his hobby, while the bullying may have been terrible and caused teenage depression for Bobby it had done one thing, it had opened Bobby's eyes to the miracle of flight. he had always wanted to fly ever since seeing his first plane.When he went on his first exploration flight he knew it was what he wanted to do for the rest of his life, he loved the skies and the freedom of being in the air.

It was only at the age of 14 when he started taking pilot lessons, and by the age of 16, he was flying solo. Up above the land he felt pride, not in himself but in what had been accomplished around him, he loved to study the land and to mark unique patterns in the city below him. Canada had always been his home and he loved the way the snow glistened from up above. Eventually, during one of his High School university showings, the local military showed up to attract kids, and standing there in his full uniform was a pilot, ever since Bobby laid his eyes upon the man he knew he wanted to be one of them. which is why at the age of 18 he joined the RCAF (Royal Canadian Air Force).

He started his studies right away and that's when he encountered his first roadblocks, the work was a lot more then he expected and he had trouble keeping up, but luckily he met a few friends along the way who helped him out. Their names were Ricky, Buck, and Ryan. They weren't the smartest of the kids but they related to Bobby in many ways which are why they got along together, they would spend countless afternoons and nights studying their work and getting ready for exams. Eventually, when the day came for their final tests, they all passed with some of the highest scores in the class. Once he became an official pilot, he was put as the rank of 2LT of the 8TH Wing near Trenton. He quickly rose in ranks and was flying cargo missions every week.

All of a sudden him and his friends got an order they didn't quite understand but knew they should not disobey or question. He was to fly 40 paratroopers over a remote part of the Yukon, while his friends were to land at a local military airfield to unload supplies. Upon doing so, he came back to startling news, just after landing he heard the terrible news, the troops he parachuted in were slaughtered like animals, some sort of virus people were calling it, like the people down there had just gone mad. That wasn't even the worst part, his friends who had flown down vehicles, supplies, and weapons were killed, apparently they had landed at a pretty bad time, just after landing apparently the plane was swarmed by soldiers, but not the healthy kind, they swarmed the plane and killed everyone inside. Bobby blamed himself for the loses, if only he had taken their flight, after all, he was given the choice and he could sense something was wrong.

Bobby watched the news for anything about what happened, at first he heard nothing but days passed and news articles started stories on what happened, and to Bobby's horror it had gotten worse, the "Infection" as the news was calling it was spreading. Bobby tried to warn his family but it was too late, the base had shut off all exterior communication and had gone into action, he was to leave immediately for a supply delivery.

Fast forward to now, the world is infected, and Bobby, after accepting a humanitarian aid mission that went south was stranded in Chernarus, without a plane and without a way to make it home to Canada. Even though he has grown a beard and he has forgotten what is it like to have friends, He never gave up hope that small pockets of Canada could still be surviving, even though he had heard it was overrun he never gives up that peace of hope. What keeps Bobby going is his smarts and love for his country, he will do whatever it takes to get home and help his people. Whatever it takes...  

(info for staff: 872 Words, 4630 Characters)

Sorry for any spelling or grammatical errors.

---Bobby's Crew---

---Bobby's Final Flight---

PS: I did make one yesterday, and it was saying errors so I kept trying and now there is like 4, so if a staff member could delete those It would be very appreciated, just so the place isn't cluttered up. Also, I know that military stuff is boring and apparently you guys don't like it, I don't understand why as the lore includes that military forces were sent here so I mean, it'd make sense. Also, the admin said that like, I was apparently "just a scream for pilot" hoping that people would say yes. I would just like to clarify that it was not what I meant, I just like flying, so I don't believe that's a reason for me to not apply as a pilot which is why I'm reapplying, and I'm hoping he's not gonna decline me for this but hey, what happens, happens.

Topic starter Posted : 22/03/2018 11:48 pm
Bobbylol
(@bobbylol)
Active Member Customer

Sorry for the reply but I can't edit anymore and noticed a error, the actual word and character count is now 931 words and 4946 characters. Sorry again :/

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/03/2018 12:00 am
Bobbylol
(@bobbylol)
Active Member Customer

Bump

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 30/03/2018 8:12 pm
Swak
 Swak
(@swak)
Trusted Member Customer

This one is alot better than the old one just some things that puts me off, mostly the part where he would "He quickly rose in ranks"

that part just isnt what i want to see. But i like it otherwise

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/03/2018 7:02 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)

To be honest, I couldn't be asked to read through this fucking 800 page book, but it looks well presented and I suppose it is accepted (I did read majority)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/04/2018 2:38 pm
Share: