Notifications
Clear all

Griefix - Whitelist Application

Griefix
(@griefix)

How old are you?: 15

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: It is my main language

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I've played many Rp servers before but none of them take things seriously

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): Quite a bit not very serious Rp most Rps ive played haven't very good 

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: Red was serving in the navy seals when the outbreak hit our ship it claimed many lives of Reds crew mates me and few other navy seals took a dingy after half a day at sea me and the few other survivors one being Captain Nico. When we finally washed up on shore we were lost, after a while we found a young man cooking a rat over a spit. After a small chat we decided to band together and went on our way, After a while we found a small group of people, but after a while betrayal came and went people disappearing food disappearing so me and my crew mates went off to explore...

Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198323971860/

Topic starter Posted : 03/03/2018 1:48 am
agent320
(@agent320)
Eminent Member Customer

y do so many people use military backgrounds

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/03/2018 8:50 am
VladTepes
(@vladtepes)
Eminent Member

Not sure but no offense agent but I've been reading your comments on peoples and they are either ill informed or portray then in a bad way :/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/03/2018 8:22 pm
Share: