Notifications
Clear all

Connor-Whitelist application

Conman0071
(@conman0071)

How old are you?: I am 16

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Yes i speak Fluent english

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I feel that most public RP servers are full of immature admins so having a good private community would be fun

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes i have a microphone

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): I have played on many servers but all have had immature admins who abuse commands

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: My name is Connor, But my squadron calls me Conman, I am the squadron leader of navy seals, We were aboard the S.S. Northwind, A destroyer remodeled as a hospital, on a mission to retrieve as many survivors as possible. We were 1 day in when the outbreak hit, we took in refugees, but they were infected, the virus spread quickly I was lucky to escape with half my squadron and the captain of the ship on a RHIB, Once we reached mainland we started looking for refuge, we came across a young man Roasting a rat on the spit,  after a small chat we decided to band together. We continued on our way, Eventually finding a large community of people working together, however there is still no peace, everyday there are betrayals and backstabbings, we still dont know who to trust.

Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198000945462/

Topic starter Posted : 03/03/2018 1:46 am
agent320
(@agent320)
Eminent Member Customer

Squadron leader of navy seals, can it get more cliched

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/03/2018 8:51 am
Share: