Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] drcooljay27´s WL Application (third times a charm)

LukeSkywanker
(@lukeskywanker)
Active Member Customer

How old are you?: 16 years old

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Yes, first and only language.

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: My friends and I have spent about a year playing on the other Nylex servers and have absolutely loved it. I hope joining the whitelisted server will solve my only gripe with the public ones; KOSers / lack of enforcement of the rules. So I hope that by becoming a whitelist member I can enjoy an RP experience alongside those who enjoy it as much as myself.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes.

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): Yes, firstly in the years previous to my playing Unturned I often played Garry’s Mod RP servers, this is where my passion for RP started. Then I moved to various Unturned servers (which as of today I have 500 hours in Unturned) until about a year ago I stumbled upon Nylex’s UnturnedRoleplay servers. I absolutely love them. On the Germany server, where my friends and I were the most active, we had a blast exploring everything we could do. We tried it all, we played the good guys and set up a refugee camp at the prison. Acting sort of an safe haven from KOSers or just a place to hangout and talk to others. Then tried playing a less moral role by setting up a slave labor camp at the quarry where we captured and enslaved everyone we found. All in all, I love roleplay, and I would love to join the whitelist server in order to have a reliable platform to roleplay with those as passionate as I am.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: 

Luke Larkia, in childhood, was raised by a sweet mother and father. Although they often didn’t have much money, they made what they had work, and taught Luke to always be kind and show empathy towards others at all times. Luke always looked up to his parents and wanted desperately to be just like them. His mother and father ran a business together, working together to create what would eventually become the colossal business empire known today as Larkia Real Estate. His mother and father ran this business out of their home for a long time, they didn’t have enough money to afford a building. Their company focused on selling homes at first but their luck changed one day. May 28 2002 Luke was 7 at the time when his parents struck a major contract with a house building company. Sales boomed, and his parents started expanding, profits were growing each day. But his parents time for him did the opposite, he found that his family was more and more frequently spending time with employees instead of him. Luke became a troubled child and didn't know what to do with his life. He was a lost soul drifting in the wind, just another person in the crowd. Life flew by Luke in an instant, he was failing out of school, he didn’t even care when it was announced that his parents were going to have another baby. September 19 2007, his mother gave birth to his only brother. After the birth of Justin, his mother started taking time off of work to watch and take care of Justin. As she spent more time at home, she saw the sorrow inside of Luke and the pain he felt when he was left alone and replaced by their want for money and success. She tried to shake the coma like sickness that had been binding Luke's capabilities for the past years, showering him with gifts, and expensive trips, but her efforts were in vain. They had been too late, it seemed nothing could save Luke from the darkness that had taken hold of Luke. Luke now despised his parents and wanted nothing to do with them. One night he snapped, he told them he wished that they had never been born and that he wanted to have different parents. This was the last thing he ever said to his mom… The next morning his mom was found dead in the bathroom with an open bottle of pills, she had killed herself. Luke grieved for months, he knew that his mom had killed herself because of him. He wanted to make up for what he had done, but his father showed no sympathy towards him and hated him. Luke failed out of school, and the only employment he could get was from his father, his father gave him the most miserable jobs, and made sure to ruin his life as Luke had done to him. June 17th 2014, Lukes grievance for his mother has now passed, but he still regrets what he did. Today was an important day, his father was going to further expand their company into Russia. Luke had buried himself into his jobs work, desperately trying to bond with his father, but his father was not quick to forgive. Their plane was headed for the Kamchatka Peninsula when something went horribly wrong. Their plane was hit by an emp wave thought to have been sent out by the Russian military in order to attempt the spreading of the infection, at the time they were unaware of any type of sickness. Once they hit the ground, only Luke and his seven year old brother survived. Now both his father and his mother had died hating him. All he had now was his brother. He tried to keep him alive for as long as he could, but the Russian winter was coming, and Russian winters are harsh and unforgiving. His brother became very ill and weak, he froze to death in my arms… After these events Luke was irreparably mentally damaged. Ever since he has been very solitary and paranoid, traveling Russia in search of a home to die peacefully alone in, afraid to see anyone out of fear that they will just die like everyone else in his life has. If he has to witness another death he might… just… snap… 

Discord: Barackoli#8002

Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lukelacaria/

Topic starter Posted : 30/12/2017 4:21 am
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

Third time is a charm indeed. I knew you could do it, much better than the previous two. Accepted! 
(Make sure you check out the rules before you start playing!)

https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/community/whitelisted-server-rules/rules-2/paged/1/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/12/2017 4:27 am
DankApollo
(@dankapollo)

Good job!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/12/2017 4:28 am
LukeSkywanker
(@lukeskywanker)
Active Member Customer

Thank you so much!

ReplyQuote