Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Danalby's Whitelist Application

danalby2
(@danalby2)
Estimable Member

How old are you?: 13

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Yes

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I would like to have a wonderful roleplay experience, I would want to play a game with other people who enjoy roleplay and would play along with me. I would love to roleplay realistically, make good or bad decisions, create your own story and more!

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): Not that much, but I've went into multiple servers (including creative servers) and roleplay as a police with my friends, we would also inform the chat if they would like to join us.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic:

Former UN employee William Smith, he's 45 and has a wife and their two daughter. He's a very generous person, he studied computer science and medicine in college to help people the best he can. He isn't usually with his friends, and usually the person who likes to sit alone. He has brown hair, dark blue eyes, and usually wears a red plaid shirt. One of his most favourites things to do is solving mysteries and equations. Years ago, his father and mother died in a car crash and visits the cemetery every week.

The Outbreak
When he heads to the city, there was large amounts of traffic when out of nowhere, a person, covered with blood on the road. William observed it and instantly drove over it. He described it with one word "Zombie". As chaos spreads, the Smiths escape to Newark, New Jersey and take refuge in an apartment, home to a couple with a young son, Jared. UN Deputy Secretary-General Thierry Umutoni—an old friend of William's sends a helicopter that extracts the Smiths and Jared to a U.S. Navy vessel in the Atlantic where scientists and military personnel are analyzing the worldwide outbreaks. Dr. Goschitz Smillberg posits that the plague is a virus and that development of a vaccine depends on finding the origin. William reluctantly agrees to help Smillberg find the outbreak's source after it is made clear that he and his family will be removed from the ship if he does not.

William and Smillberg flies to China, where they are attacked on arrival by zombies. Turning to re-enter the aircraft, Smillberg slips, falls and accidentally discharges his gun, killing himself. After being rescued by the base's surviving personnel, led by Captain Jacob Marhead, William learns that the infection was introduced to the base by its doctor, who was ultimately incinerated by a soldier with a lame leg who the infected ignored. As Gerry and his team bike back to their aircraft not awake the zombies, suddenely, one of the army men was caught by wire making sound. The zombies attacked and killed several soldiers and infected Captain Jacob, who commits suicide to prevent himself from turning into one. William and his pilot escaped.

William and his pilot didn't know what to do next, where to fly to. William contacted his wife just incase if he will not make it. W

Will he make it back home? Part 2 coming soon 😀

Steam profile URL:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198375279155/

Topic starter Posted : 19/03/2018 3:15 pm
Fisher
(@fisher)

World War Z, get the fuck out of here. Denied.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/03/2018 4:01 pm
ShadowPlaysUnturned
(@shadowplaysunturned)
Active Member Customer

lol xd

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/03/2018 11:06 pm
danalby2
(@danalby2)
Estimable Member

Pimp, I have created another whitelist application. I hope I did better :p