Clear all

[Solved] Danalby's Whitelist Application [Updated/Reworded]

Page 1 / 2
danalby2
(@danalby2)
Estimable Member

How old are you?: 13

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Yes

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I would like to have a wonderful roleplay experience, I would want to play a game with other people who enjoy roleplay and would play along with me. I would love to roleplay realistically, make good or bad decisions, create your own story and more!

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): Not that much, but I've went into multiple servers (including creative servers) and roleplay as a police with my friends, we would also inform the chat if they would like to join us.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic:

Former UN employee William Smith, he's 45 and has a wife and a daughter. He's a very generous person, he studied computer science and medicine in college to help people the best he can. He isn't usually with his friends, and usually the person who likes to sit alone. He has brown hair, dark blue eyes, and usually wears a red plaid shirt. One of his most favourites things to do is solving mysteries and equations. Years ago, his father died in a car crash and constantly has nightmares about his death.

~The Unknown~
William went to visit his mum. As he enters the room, he saw her mother on the bed lying there, not moving, just mumbling. He went to the living room, and he felt that something changed, somehow. The news talked about some big amount of dead bodies last night, they say it was a car accident but William didn't want to believe it. Suddenly, while exiting out, he sees 2 black hawks side by side zooming across the sky, now it started to get suspicious. He looked at the news again and the news reporters described "zombies" he didn't believe it either, they also warned about a military outpost for survivors to take refuge in. William took his mother and put her in the car, he rushed back to his house, took a gun and his family with him.

While driving, the family was panicking. Asking thousands of questions of "what was happening" he didn't want to scare his daughter, so he ignored it. He drove to the closest police station finding dead corpses, he kept searching for help. When finally, he remembered the outpost that the news reporters were talking about, he took a map in a compartment under his chair, he marked the area and started heading there. William looked at the fire raging from the skyscrapers, and his mouth was shaped like an "O"

~  3 Hours Later After Outbreak~

William and his family finally arrived, and was greeted by 2 officers. We saw tents, people that were screaming. In conclusion, he started to believe zombies were actually real, what could cause these disease. Then they split us to lines, I ran for it, but the officer pushed me to the ground. "What are you doing with my family?! Where are you taking them?!" Blood sample he replied, my heart began pounding. They quickly took William's blood and compared it to what they call it "zombies"  the doctor said he was free to go.  Suddenly he hears something loud coming from the other room, he checked it out and he sees his mother on the ground. We hear officers saying "Stand Back! She's a zombie!" He saw his mother eyes turned into white and one of the officers shot her in the head. He got down to his knees, and witnessed his mother that just got shot in the head. He punched the officers and quickly knocked William out, there's nothing we can do, she's a zombie. He woke up, now refreshing his brain, he now knows that to survive he must find other survivors and gather supplies, and find a way to find a cure, may it be by death or by immunity, he said to himself, "You are not expected to survive"

Will they find a cure? or will he fail? Hope you liked my story 😉 

Steam profile URL:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198375279155/

~ William aka Danalby.

Topic starter Posted : 19/03/2018 4:06 pm
Leni Smith
(@leni-smith)
Eminent Member

Nice application. Backstory is also interesting, but I would pimp it a little bit more. You know, more details, flaws, skills etc. Anyway, this seems pretty good 😀

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/03/2018 5:07 pm
danalby2 reacted
danalby2
(@danalby2)
Estimable Member

Thanks ;D

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 19/03/2018 10:22 pm
danalby2
(@danalby2)
Estimable Member

BUMP :/

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 20/03/2018 11:54 am
Swug
 Swug
(@retardedfox)
Estimable Member

Nice story and interesting character. Would like to see how this goes out.

+ Reputation

Hope we'll meet soon. It's not a nice world we're in anymore.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/03/2018 1:01 pm
danalby2 reacted
danalby2
(@danalby2)
Estimable Member

Thanks for reading 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 20/03/2018 3:07 pm
TheGoatman
(@thegoatman)

Good, but talk about what William can and cant do, and maybe what he is trying to achive.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/03/2018 3:19 pm
danalby2 reacted
danalby2
(@danalby2)
Estimable Member

Whoops, forgot to mention that. Thanks for the feedback tho!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 20/03/2018 3:55 pm
TheGoatman reacted
Swak
 Swak
(@swak)
Trusted Member Customer

+Rep 

Intresting story i like it

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/03/2018 5:13 pm
danalby2 reacted
Antony_Kuo
(@antony_kuo)
Trusted Member Customer

nice guy

+++++++Rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/03/2018 5:16 pm
danalby2 reacted
danalby2
(@danalby2)
Estimable Member

Thanks everybody :D, I think I should work on making it more unturned related. Seems more real-life don't you think?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 20/03/2018 5:34 pm
danalby2
(@danalby2)
Estimable Member

Welp srry d4 ;-;

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 20/03/2018 6:09 pm
danalby2
(@danalby2)
Estimable Member

BUMP

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/03/2018 2:19 am
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

It seems the people want you on the server and this application ain't too shabby so I'm inclined to agree. I apologize for the late reply this became a little buried below the other's. However this is officially accepted. However before you play it's imperative that you read the rules and Opti's Guide to Roleplay. Read these to understand our standards on the server but most importantly to have fun.

Rules:
https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/community/whitelisted-server-rules/rules-2/paged/1/

Opti's Guide to Roleplay:
https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/community/main-forum/whitelist-guide-to-rp-from-opti/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/03/2018 5:21 pm
D4NKlNG and danalby2 reacted
danalby2
(@danalby2)
Estimable Member

Thank you so much!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/03/2018 11:45 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share: