Notifications
Clear all

CodySaurus Re-Whitelist Application

Cody The Magic Dragon
(@cody-the-magic-dragon)
Trusted Member Customer

INTRODUCTION:

Hey everyone! My names William but everyone usually just calls me Cody. I’m currently 14 years old but I will be 15 in July. I am fluent in English, it is my native language. I have a built in microphone on my computer but I’m not sure about the quality but everyone I talk to online can understand me. A little background on me personally, I’m a Boy Scout and I often hike, camp, and service projects and stuff. I recently did a 50 mile long backpacking trek up on the rouge river trail in Oregon. I like to cook, draw, and write. 

ROLEPLAY EXPERIENCE:

When the whitelisted server first launched I often played on it. I haven’t really done any other “role-plays” but I can easily create a persona and be that person as I had done with the stories I write. If you want to read one of my story’s please contact me through steam or discord, preferably discord.

CHARACTER PERSONA:

I want my character to be around 31 years old. My characters name is Cody Anderson. He was born in New York on August 5th, 1986. Ever since he was a kid he loved science. His dream was to become a famous scientist and make the world a better place. In 2012, he got a lead position on a scientist team that was working to build a particle accelerator. In December of 2016, they had successfully activated the particle accelerator but it had an abnormality and the accelerator failed and exploded. The explosion caused waves of dark matter to pass through a nearby hospital. The dark matter infected a patient who was being treated for rabies. This patient became patient zero and started the outbreak. Due to this, he feels very responsible for the outbreak and he often becomes angry on the subject. He strives to find a cure to stop the outbreak. He also is very secretive about his role he played in the particle accelerator explosion because he doesn’t know how people will react if they found out. My character was also married before the explosion and she was killed in the first stages of the outbreak so he not only feels responsible but he also feels guilt that he caused his wife and thousands of others to be killed. After the accelerator blew, my character heard about the patient who went rabid and was attacking people in the hospital. He went to the hospital looking for answers but when he got there the place was overrun. He discovered that almost everyone in the hospital was either dead or dead and walking. Cody barely escaped and he headed straight back to his lab. He tried to find an answer for what happened when the accelerator blew but found none. Then his lab was attacked by the dead and he was forced to lock himself in until he could figure out how to cure the virus and escape. He was locked in for days until he was forced to leave so he could find food and water. When he escaped the lab he found that the city of New York was devastated. The city was filled with the dead and the ones infected with the virus. It took him several days but he finally escaped the city. He knew he couldn’t get back to his lab considering the city was now overrun so he found a truck and started heading East. A few days into his journey, he came across a group of scavengers which took him in and befriended him. Never did he tell his group about his role in the virus. Cody and his new friends were together for about half a year until their camp was invaded and everyone was killed, but Cody escaped into the wild. He has been on his own ever since.

FINAL THOUGHTS:

Well there you go, I hope you liked my character and consider me for whitelist again. Thank you

STEAM PROFILE:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/codysaurus123456789

“They may take our lives, but they’ll never take our freedom!”

Topic starter Posted : 25/11/2017 5:58 am
Cody The Magic Dragon
(@cody-the-magic-dragon)
Trusted Member Customer

Just posted this but forgot to put it in my characters story. My character has decent social skills but not good fighting/shooting skills.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/11/2017 6:04 am
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

Now I remember correctly you were the one who made that disgusting restaurant and built half of a hotel on the last whitelist iteration? If so then please refrain from doing out of character actions like those again.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/11/2017 11:04 pm
Cody The Magic Dragon
(@cody-the-magic-dragon)
Trusted Member Customer

Ok first of all, my restuarant was good lol. Second, I never built a hotel. Third, my character can’t build things to the complication so you won’t have to worry about it, my character can build small things and repair and science stuff to put it plainly but he won’t do any out of character things like I did last time. Now that I’ve had a lot of time apart from that iteration as u put it, i now understand why a lot of people didn’t like the things I built, but this time I won’t do things like that because my character is incapable of doing it.

P.S. 

Did you even read my story or did u just wanna say what u said for the fun of it.

”They may take our lives, but they’ll never take our freedom!”

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 26/11/2017 5:40 am
Share: