Notifications
Clear all

My last and best WL app =]]

Page 1 / 2
Aronax
(@aronax)
Estimable Member Customer

How old are you?: I am 17 years old

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Yes I am, I can speak English very well. I can as well speak Romanian, and a bit of deutsch and Japanese. 

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: By becoming whitelisted, I will  be on a permanent vacation from all the hackers, exploiters, and griefers. Why should i spend lots of hours getting geared up only to get crumbed-off by a lowly hacker after? Why posess any skills at all when someone can ghost in behind me and then destroy all?. A major part of the unturned experience is surviving the environment. unturned RP is sometimes about interaction, not every time about loot. As an experience member in lots of roleplay servers in lots of different games and some of them beying categorized as Serious RP server I think that I got what it takes to be a whitelisted member on your Roleplay server, as the server needs good roleplayers that can always be focused on they'r goals and always stay in the character role I think I am perfect to take on this responsability of playing on your RP server.

Do you have a working microphone?: yes I do have a normal quality microphone that has a clear sound.

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): I played on Gmod RP servers like (Claymore_Gaming Metro Last Light RP) or (Ice_Fuse Military RP) or (Civil_Gamers Dark RP), I've also played on DayZ from my second steam account the one that I rarely use on the (DayZ RP) server where you have to be whitelisted to play on it, (regarding my second steam account, if you want to know the account name just ask with a reply to this thread) and I've also played on lots of unturned RP servers like (Springs RP) or (Elite RP).

I have roleplayed on games almost all the time I've played on something and I think I've got the experience that it takes to me a whitelisted member on this Serious RP server.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic:

Name:     Alexandr Ivanovici

Mental: Insane

Morale: Happy

DoB (Date of Birth) 1998-01-28 (19 years old)

PoB  (Place of Birth): Timisoara

Nationality: Romanian

Ethnicity: White

Languages: Romanian, English, deustch and japanese

Relationship: None

Height: 186 cm

Weight: 70 kg

Alignment: Neutral Evil

Features: Lack of proper speech when he hasn't killed a human being for a longer period of time.

Equipment: He always wears a welding mask that has a line made for every kill and also a makeshift sledge hammer with the words "still a human" on the head.

BACKGROUND STORY:

What is evil considered in this world of anarchy? Can you call eating a human to survive evil? Can you call killing another human so you can survive or just have some fun something bad? Well Alex doesn't know and frankly he does not care.

Alex had a rough childhood, his parents were very strict with him, they never showed him the love a normal parent would show for his child, Alex was gealous of his school classmates because they had normal parents, he had no friends in school so he was mostly focused on studying. Alex tough that by studying he would become a fine man with a good job and he was thinking that someday in the future, his parents would say that they are proud of him, but unfortunate, that didn't happen. Alex was just trying to ignore the fact that his parents didn't love him and to forget about this he was locking himself everyday in his room after school studying or playing video games on his computer.

so Alex grew up, and a lot of time passed by from that day, now he was 18, but sadly, he still had no friends...

One day, a day like all the other ones Alex parents told him that they have to go somewhere for a while, they sayd that it doesn't matter where they are going, that it isn't that important. Later in the same day, after his parents were gone Alex opened the TV and he saw this guy at the news talking about some kind of virus spreading by and making people act strange, they guy from the News sayd he will be back later with more information, after closing the TV Alex realised something bad was gonna happen, then, he heard a scream from the outside, it was a woman that was beying atacked by some random guy from the street, or at least that's what Alex tought, until he saw the guy was trying to bite the woman, Alex took his baseball bat and rushed outside then he smashed the guy head with the bat, he... felt good...

Alex rushed with the woman inside his house where he sayd she will be safe, he offered her a room to stay in and some medicine to treat her wounds and then started boarding the doors and the windows, then he asked the woman what's her name and what's happening, she sayd that her name is amie and she is 19, that was the same age as him, she also sayd that people started eating comiting canibalism. 2 days have passed and Alex started to like amie, he made his first friend, he was going to her room with some new bandages for her hand because one of those things bited her, but...when he opened the door she jumped at him trying to kill him, Alex tryed to push her away but no use, she was coming back, he took the closest weapon he could find, some a knife that was on the table and thrusted it inside her head, then he removed the boards from the windows and he saw what was happening outside, total chaos, he then realised that his parents might heard about this before him and ran away to save they're live sacrificing they're only son, he couldn't stop thinking about it, he just killed his friend, his parents left him to die, he was starting to lose his sanity.He left the house and tryed to survive on his own while having some fun. He enjoyed his time locked in his room  playing his favorite games and one character remained in his mind: The Metal Face, a villain who killed others so he can keep his sanity in a world full of pain. He found that killing for fun was something only humans do, a waste of energy time and resources yet refreshing in some way. He didn't need to hear screams or... anything from his victims. It wasn't the warm blood neither the last breaths of his victims or the thrill of the hunt. It was simply the fact that it was a human he killed. It was an equally smart and capable being that simply lost the fight. No one did. With his family dead and no friends to care for him he was losing sanity. He forgot what to be a human means, feels or thinks. He almost became nothing more but an animal until he found Erik. Erik was a survivor trying to gather food for his family or better said what was left of it. He offered food to Alex even if he had a rough month and invited him to join his family. Alex came along but didn't say a thing. When they got there he found a big wooden beautiful house and a family that... seemed happy. even if the whole world was burning. They found peace yet Alex didn't feel anything. He stayed there, helping gathering food and since he had experience with welding he created various tools that helped the family. One day Alex found himself lost in a daymare while making a makeshift sledge hammer that was needed to break into houses with potential loot. He saw all the members in Erik's family with Metal Face's mask, a heavy metal welding mask. He was forced to strike now knowing that if he doesn't act he will lose this fight and his life. He kicked Erik, who was unfortunately near him, in his legs breaking his left leg bones. Erik was in pain but tried to fight back. He didn't stand a chance to Alex hammer and he fell down. Alex had a blind stare while looking at Erik's dying body and with his last breaths Erik said: "you had everything here". Alex woke up from his animal state and found himself regained. He was reminded that he's a human, a being that can harm others not because of need but because of joy or just because he can. He was again there, inside his room, playing his favorite game, Metal Mask. He went reckless killing the whole family leaving no survivors. He was... happy. He then left the house keeping the mask as a reminder of his humanity and made out of the makeshift sledge hammer a weapon of choice for his killing. Alex went looking for more humans to kill, just as he did in the video game while playing Metal Face, a human who lost everything yet he found humanity in killing others.

Steam profile URL:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/AronaxGT

Topic starter Posted : 24/11/2017 11:20 pm
Sixteen Saltines
(@sixteen-saltines)
Active Member Customer

I don't think they're really looking for insane characters. I like the story, But they don't want someone who goes around killing everyone.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/11/2017 2:05 pm
Aronax
(@aronax)

dont worry about it buddy xD

that is just a part of the story where i just loose my sanity and kill erik and his family, its not like im always like that, it was just... i was felling in danger, i wont kill anybody on the server without a reason anyway, i already read all the rules and i know what to and what not to do. =]]

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/11/2017 2:25 pm
MrStealYoGirl
(@mrstealyogirl)

lol 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/11/2017 2:50 pm
MrStealYoGirl
(@mrstealyogirl)

good story vouch

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/11/2017 3:14 pm
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

+rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/11/2017 5:05 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

Insane doesn't equal bloodthirsty savage who goes around and kills everyone. Insane could mean multiple things. He could be talking to himself, picking up really weird objects, being obsessed over a very miniscule object. If you would could you please clarify what kind of insane he is. (I kind of like the idea of an insane character who's just a quirky character, I might even do one.)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/11/2017 10:24 pm
Rusty
(@rusty)
Trusted Member Customer

Good job Hope you into whitelist

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/11/2017 11:31 pm
Aronax
(@aronax)

Psychopathy is clinically referred to as antisocial personality disorder. It is a disorder rather than an "insanity." Generally someone  unable to feel empathy for others. Alex are typically insensitive to the feelings and needs of others. They might have an inflated sense of themselves =]]

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 26/11/2017 4:18 am
Aronax
(@aronax)

I mean Alex "is" not "are" xd

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 26/11/2017 1:25 pm
Aronax
(@aronax)

and in the last sentence I mean "he" not "they"

The auto corector on my phone is probably at fault here xd

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 26/11/2017 9:32 pm
Dolan
(@dolan)
Reputable Member Customer

"Duplicate posts and re-makes of applications have a large chance of being denied. You can edit a post up to 5 minutes after you post it, you can also reply to it to point out and fix mistakes you may have made, no need to post more than once! This can be said for bumping posts too. ALL applications are read, no need to bump."

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/11/2017 3:09 am
MrRawr reacted
Aronax
(@aronax)

ty, if u dont mind, could you tell me where i can find the delete button for posts? xD

nylex sayd u can remove them but didnt say how 0_0

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/11/2017 5:03 am
PugLife43vr
(@puglife43vr)

Are you Zsasz from Batman?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/11/2017 10:39 pm
Dolan
(@dolan)
Reputable Member Customer

sorry Aronax I cant help you there you cant delete post after a certain amount of time

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/11/2017 2:50 am
Page 1 / 2
Share: