Notifications
Clear all

Canada's whitelist application

halo2810
(@halo2810)
Active Member Customer

How old are you?: I am 16 going on 17 in a few days 

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?:  Yes, I mainly speak English as it's my mother tongue I can also speak French and a bit of Italian and Greek.

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I want to join the whitelisted community mostly because I like the community on the non-whitelisted servers and I hear the whitelisted server is even better.

Do you have a working microphone?:  Yes a 150$ Logitech g930

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): I do have a bit of roleplaying experience but mostly on arma 2 and 3 on the arma 3 life and altis life servers mostly. 

Character background- My name is Artyom I was born in Moscow Russia when I was a young boy I was moved from Moscow to Chenarus by my mother. I then spent my early years playing in the forests till I was old enough to join the army where I was asked to join Spetsnaz (Russian special forces) where I stayed until the day my mother died.  I then deiced to come back and work in the timber trade until the day the outbreak began. So with  my knowledge of being in the  special forces for many years I have been trying to save as many people as possible and train many of them as well to survive this epidemic or disease or whatever and to one day take back this god forsaken country and land  

steam URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198208152556/

Topic starter Posted : 06/07/2017 2:05 am
halo2810 reacted
Share: