Notifications
Clear all

Application for Whitelist

The_Shadow54
(@the_shadow54)
Active Member Customer

How old are you?: 18

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Yes 

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: Love the game and would like to add some spice to the regular gameplay.  

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): No

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: Private Jack Pierce of the Chernarus Peace keeping force deployed to keep the Peace when the flow of refugees became uncontrollable.

When the outbreak started Pierce and his unit was recruited together  with a number of other military forces in a joint operation to contain the situation but they were quickly overrun by the infected and suffered Heavy casulties Private Jack Pierce was the only one surviver of his unit.

Not much is known about Private Jack Pierce due to most of the operations he and his unit ran being classified exept for his loyalty towards his unit and his Callsign Shadow.   

Topic starter Posted : 09/04/2018 9:51 am
irish_potato777
(@irish_potato777)

i cant accept or deny just saying some things 1.You have to make a story thats actually long not 4 lines 

2.Have more detail to your story.

3.Try make everything add up in your story because the first story i made oh lord baby jesus it was bad. a bat magicaly appears into my characters hand.like really?

4.Thats all

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/04/2018 10:21 am
The_Shadow54
(@the_shadow54)
Active Member Customer

Thanks for the pointers irish.

ps. How do you Edit application?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/04/2018 11:15 am
The_Shadow54
(@the_shadow54)
Active Member Customer

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/04/2018 11:16 am
The_Shadow54
(@the_shadow54)
Active Member Customer

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/04/2018 11:17 am
The_Shadow54
(@the_shadow54)
Active Member Customer

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/04/2018 11:17 am
The_Shadow54
(@the_shadow54)
Active Member Customer

Thanks for the pointers.

ps. How do you Edit?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/04/2018 11:18 am
MajlOo
(@majloo)
Eminent Member

I am not moderator, I can't accepted or deny applications. Just my opinion.

1. Backstory details

Yeah, it's realy short and not much details. How I have seen from other applications, military/spec ops based characters wont be easily accepted.. And we don't know much about your character, I thing kinda nothing at all.. Go ve it a nice feeling depth, behavior, injuries backstories, what he can and what he can not do...

2. Backstory

You told us you want be kinda Peace keeping Force, but be honest, I thing you wont be accepted. If you wanna have military/spec ops based character, take a hour or more for it, and do great details, behavior, etc.

3. Character depth

You have to put his birthday, hometown etc. It's will be new character in Chernarus, RPing players will have to ask about your character, etc.

Did you have injury? Add it i to your backstory, what was that injury like? Painful? What you can't do what that injury. Did you learned a lesson from it? Etc..

I think that's all my side, Maye I will find something else later, I am tired now and I am going to rest. Good luck. And about editing application, I thing you have just 15 minutes to edit it, after that time, you wont be ale to edit, just make old app invicible and make new one. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/04/2018 4:02 pm
Rosa reacted
Share: