Notifications
Clear all

Application for whitelist

MurselThe2nd
(@murselthe2nd)

How old are you?: 15

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: I have a german accent but i understand everything and can talk without problems

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I want a good RP server and the public ons just wont do it

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): Yes i had on a good Rp server but the server closed unfortunally. I started as a thief built a gang with 10 members then betrayed my co leader because i got the chance to join the police. I was a corrupt cop so they fired me and then i started a rebel force with my old gang friends. It was prety fun but the server closed and i never found a server with Rp that good and fun 🙁

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic:

Name: CJ (Carl Johnson)

Date of birth: 1999 Juli

Occupation/Heritage: Born in Vienna moved to Chernarus 

Former Job/Profession: Thief Gangster/ whatever brings money home 😀

CJ was born in Vienna but his family is form a very poor distric in america they moved to vienna to start a new live but they got no citizenship and so they moved to Chernarus. His parents couldnt find a job so they where poor. CJ and his younger brother who was 15 had enough of that poor life so they bouth dropped out of schol and looked for a job. Unfortunaly they couldnt find antything, so they started doing dirty jobs. First Just stealing stuff but then they got into a gang. CJ made good money but when the infection broke out his family died, he found theyre bodys in his home. But his brother might has survived he never saw him after the infection broke out.

I hope you like it 😀

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198173686698/

Topic starter Posted : 16/08/2018 11:07 pm
MurselThe2nd
(@murselthe2nd)

i didnt use emojis i it made them atomaticly :DDDD

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 16/08/2018 11:08 pm
Commander Stanky
(@stankyfeetgaming)
Estimable Member Customer

there is not enough detail to be accepted. (I am not staff, but it will be denied if you do not add more detail to your background.) Makes a story that takes more than 5 minutes to make. I am also pretty sure WL apps are closed right now.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/08/2018 1:58 am
MurselThe2nd
(@murselthe2nd)

Hmm I mean i could make up a longer story and go deep in like everything but that doesnt change much the character is still the same. I thought it schould just describe the character and why he is here and the important things about him, do you know what i mean :DD

But thanks for the replay, if its not enough ill add more things the the character.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/08/2018 10:36 am
MurselThe2nd
(@murselthe2nd)

oke i read it again, it is kinda short :DD Would that guy who applied 2 days ago qwertyop40 get accepted?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/08/2018 10:53 am
Commander Stanky
(@stankyfeetgaming)

qwertyop40 will likely not be accepted with his current background.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/08/2018 11:27 pm
Commander Stanky
(@stankyfeetgaming)

Here is an example application  https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/community/apply-for-whitelist/whitelist-application-for-shits-and-giggles-by-fisher/ This one was made by the staff team as an example of an excellent application. Of course that much detail isn't neccessary, but more would be appreciated. And WL is closed for maintenance and it has been closed for multiple months. This means applications are closed.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/08/2018 11:30 pm
MurselThe2nd
(@murselthe2nd)

oke thank you very much, i will write anotherone when WL isnt closed anymore.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 18/08/2018 9:16 pm
Ramenismygf
(@ramenismygf)

WL is closed?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/08/2018 7:03 am
Share: