Zeko's bruh Staff a...

Notifications
Clear all

Zeko's bruh Staff application

sadam el housein
(@just-a-scrub)
Eminent Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.):GMT +3

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I believe that I could be a good staff member is because I served as staff on URP before, I am somewhat active on the Nylex discord. Majority of active community members and including some staff member are neutral or likes me, above that I can be useful most of the time.

I do realize that I did mistakes when I was serving my time as being staff before. But everyone could have a second chance because I believe I can do better than what I did before without taking my staff power for granted because I honestly believed that I changed and I will take my staff duty more seriously.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): I have been playing since 2018

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198391602134

Topic starter Posted : 19/04/2021 9:23 pm
vValiantz
(@vvaliantz)
Eminent Member Customer

Sadam is a good guy and pretty active in the community id say if he could get rid of some underlying toxicity he would be a great staff member +1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/04/2021 10:14 pm
Laze
 Laze
(@the-toxic-toaster)
Active Member Customer

Sadam is a great guy and quite active in general and yes he did make mistakes before but he can change. +1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/04/2021 8:16 am
Gioni Drip
(@gioni-drip)

I liked you as staff, you did good and helped people, but please drink more water to irigate the whitered braincells you have 😞 😞 😞 😞 

This post was modified 3 years ago by Gioni Drip
ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/04/2021 10:04 am
sadam el housein
(@just-a-scrub)
Eminent Member
Posted by: @gioni-drip

I liked you as staff, you did good and helped people, but please drink more water to irigate the whitered braincells you have 😞 😞 😞 😞 

LMAO

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 20/04/2021 10:26 am
Chief
(@chief)
Trusted Member Customer

no sorry 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/04/2021 12:10 pm
Share: