vValiantz staff app...

Notifications
Clear all

vValiantz staff application 4/19/2021

vValiantz
(@vvaliantz)
Eminent Member Customer

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): i live in michigan my timezone is est

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I believe i would make a good staff member because I'm extremely active in the community and the discord server with over 20,000 messages ,  in my roughly 4 months in the community i have become friends with many members of the staff team and have observed how they do things and the procedures they take. on top of that i have been a moderator on many other discord servers that were clan based and had 200+ members. at the end of the day I would love to become staff to not only help the community more than i currently can aswell as make the community a better place and try to change the toxicity we have here.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): 4 months

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198268792326

Topic starter Posted : 19/04/2021 10:02 pm
Starging
(@starging)
Trusted Member

+1 great person trusted and improved toxicity when he was warned 100% would want this man staff 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/04/2021 10:06 pm
vValiantz reacted
Gioni Drip
(@gioni-drip)

Do we even need someone to say that he's a great guy?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/04/2021 10:21 am
vValiantz reacted
k
 k
(@k)

+1 noob

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/04/2021 1:52 am
vValiantz reacted
Diglett
(@diglett)

+1 He deserves staff

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/04/2021 1:57 am
vValiantz reacted
Chief
(@chief)
Trusted Member Customer

+1rep i like him 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/04/2021 12:09 pm
Fadeless
(@fadeless)
Estimable Member

I like you and all but there’s a problem

Even after being told to tone down with calling new players retards, etc, I still see you do it from time to time. I get that a lot of the players can genuinely get annoying because of their ignorance and stuff like that but that’s kinda something you need to tolerate which I haven’t seen you improve much in. Otherwise it’s a +1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/05/2021 6:40 am
vValiantz
(@vvaliantz)
Eminent Member Customer

@fadeless thanks for the comment ive recently realised that my toxicity is a real issue after talking with nexx ive been trying to go back to helping new players no matter how ignorant they might be and trying to just keep my mouth shut if i wanna be toxic

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/05/2021 6:06 pm
Share: