z01nks staff app

Notifications
Clear all

z01nks staff app

z01nks
(@joshuawebster)

What is your username on Discord:z0inks

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/gabimaruthehollow7708/

Tell us about yourself: I turned 16 a few months ago (December of last year), I've been playing the unturned server for around 8 months and i really love it. I play football for my school football team and i have been for around 2 years now, I'm a sophomore in high school and i wanna eventually major in biochemistry when i get to college, I'm working towards a sports scholarship for football and I'm hoping to get it. I love hanging out with my friends and having a laugh but if needed i can be serious and straight to the point when I need to be.

Why should we consider you to be a staff member for our network? Because i can be on pretty much everyday after school and I really wanna help the people and the admins of the server, I also really wanna be able to do little events for the players of the server.  I am pretty well known on the server and I'm not partial to any group. Although the PD find me annoying at times the still enjoy my company and like me, and same with a good amount of the general player base on the server. When I have the resources I prefer to give them to people who need them more and if i could be made a mod or maybe even an admin one day that'd make helping people a lot easier, i want to be a staff to help not only the player base but the staff as well.

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): NA

Do you have recording software/s that work? yes, medal

How many hours a week can you moderate the servers? (Pick between >1 to 10+) 10+ (4-5 a day)

When did you start playing our Unturned servers? (roughly): may of last year

When did you join the Nylex Discord server? May 27th 2023

Have you moderated Unturned/Discord servers before? I've Moderated discord servers before

What was the name and size of the server/s you previously moderated? It was called Bot Lobby and it had over 300 members as of march of last year.
(If you did not answer 'yes' to the previous question, skip this one.)

Topic starter Posted : 16/02/2024 3:07 am
Share: