Clear all

Brocavs staff app

rob
 rob
(@rob-2)
Eminent Member

What is your username on Discord: brocav

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/brocav/

Tell us about yourself: Well in my off time from school I work in a pub either pot washing or just helping out where I can, I'm 17 and I'm still in school currently studying photography and taking a multi-trade course which consists of Carpentry, Bricklaying and Pluming. I'm quite into gaming, Playing Project Zomboid, Unturned and a few other games, with unturned I have started to become more active on the server.

Why should we consider you to be a staff member for our network? I think you should consider me for staff as i would like to think I have been some sort of a valued player over the years I have watched this server grow from 24 to 80 and how the server itself has changed over time. I would like to think that i am fun to be around and have a good time while i am on the server. When i see new players on the server who may need help or are asking for help i tend to try and help as best as i can if its just simple advice about the server and how some things may work if its about rules or general knowledge of the server, or telling them ways to start making money either through lumber yard, Mines or Apple orchard, sometimes it may be about how they apply to pd or how the drug side of the sever works. I feel i could be a good addition to staff as for some of the reasons i said earlier and id be able to help enforce rules and help players further when they need Staff Help.

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.):
Europe (england gmt)

Do you have recording software/s that work?
yh i use medal and steel-series 

How many hours a week can you moderate the servers? (Pick between >1 to 10+)
week days maybe 5-6 hours and weekends 7-8 depending what im doing 

When did you start playing our Unturned servers? (roughly):
december 2020 

When did you join the Nylex Discord server?
i joined somewhere around december 2020 but my discord bugged out and i had to leave it and rejoin

Topic starter Posted : 16/02/2024 5:31 pm
jurredede
(@jurredede)
Estimable Member

should be staff ngl cause all these udark staff talk but don't walk the walk

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/02/2024 10:40 pm
rob reacted
z01nks
(@joshuawebster)

i agree

ReplyQuote