Yellow's Staff Appl...

Notifications
Clear all

Yellow's Staff Application

Yellow
(@yellow)
Eminent Member Customer

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): Europe

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I think I would be a good Staff member as I have moderated a lot of servers in my life. I have played on server-based multiplayer games since 2009 and have moderated fairly regularly. I think that UnturnedRoleplay is probably the best, or most enjoyable server network on Unturned at the moment. Most of the time, it is a fun and active roleplaying experience. But recently I have noticed KOS and general rule breaking is common. I think this is why the servers aren't as full as they used to be. I care a lot about the server and I wish it was a more clean, fun experience. I play almost exclusively on UnturnedRoleplay and have donated to support as it is the only server I really play on. I think I would make a good Staff member as I have basically no life so I am active on my computer a lot (Sad I know). I am a logical, reasoning person who knows the rules very well. Most people on the Servers get on well with me, I remember on Germany I was like the Mayor, people would always ask me for help and things. I greatly appreciate you taking the time to read this and if I get accepted I think I might become addicted. For your consideration,

Yellow.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): 2 years at most but definitely a year and a half.

Steam profile URL:  http://steamcommunity.com/id/ignisyellow

Topic starter Posted : 21/12/2017 9:58 pm
Share: