Surprise's Staff Ap...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Surprise's Staff App.

Surprise655
(@surprise655)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): North America, USA

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: First Question: I would be a good staff member due to my problem solving skills with people, knowing Nylex, telling him if something is wrong, and being a good friendly guy. I can be a hard ass when it comes to dealing with people such as Fin, Amazed, Mikasa, DevilDog, and AnimeLord, make sure the KOSes that happen with them are solved. So for example if Amazed or Devil is giving me shit for this I will act calmly and whatever happens happens, whether they get banned or walk free.  I will make sure justice is served. Second Question: I have not only done  A LOT for this community, always coming up with creative ways to bring back RP to the Public Servers. I was part of The Militia, started a bar for RP reasons, served drinks, handed out quests, hell I have been in multiple of Nylex videos, I have always did my best to encourage RP. I can also Code for you guys, make mods, because I know you are looking for that stuff, I will not be looking to be paid, I just want the experience, I also have experience making modpack and editing IDs and changing numbers around so it is balanced. I am also a good business manager, I can run, deal with money for a business, give tips and advice. I can also write stories for Nylex or anyone really. I am currently doing that now.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): 2+ years

Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198105234803/home

Topic starter Posted : 29/12/2017 10:54 pm
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)

+Rep nice app.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/12/2017 11:55 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

Suprise is a purdy good guy, I don't have a problem with him in a position of power.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/12/2017 12:31 am
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)

It's a good app 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/12/2017 12:52 am
Fin Richards
(@fin)

I'm offended. How can you say names of people you met within less than one day! I have never killed without reason and seeing my name on that list is quite a horrible remark to make. Jumping to conclusions without never even properly getting to know me. As a staff member your supposed to be supportive to every player not taking one side of the argument and being bias. Do you have any real, actual evidence of me blatantly  killing someone without a valid reason? I am NOT one of these psychopath rampaging murderers. personally I find parts of your application incorrect. Just because you know Nylex better than the majority of people, or because you have been in his videos does not mean you are the best candidate. However there are some parts i do agree, "I will not be looking to be paid". Of course. This is not a job but a voluntary contribute. Someone looking to be paid for helping an online server should really get an actual life. Overall I am not bothered if he is set in to power or not, but giving a list of names, or just knowing The Boss in general doesn't automatically give you a higher chance than every other candidate. Think about it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/12/2017 5:01 pm
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

Don't know you that much in game but I do know you are active on Discord and the first thing u said to me in Chernaurus was "Hitman, do we have a beef?" :3 And from what you have mentioned in your application, solving 1 problem doesn't prove that much.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/12/2017 5:08 pm
Surprise655
(@surprise655)

Okay to Fin obviously I would use Logic and Reason, but I am saying people are Accused of KOS, not people who actually do, cause I have some personal accounts, but no hard evidence. Friendly I can fix these things, but I do not have all the information to fix it nor the power to attempt to fix it. I am active on the discord and way way way active on the Pubs, I am just okaying on Wl now cause it is WL, but I have been very active in the community and I want to help with all my heart and passion and time and put in 200% effort into this community

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 30/12/2017 5:24 pm
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

No problems with you and I do know your active 🙂 so Ima give u a +rep for you being active that's all.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/12/2017 5:46 pm
TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)
Reputable Member Customer

First thing, your app is sort of in the correct format, but not really. No big issue. Secondly, don't just call out people just because. I know Fin personally he isn't a hardass, (although sometimes he is). However, you do have a lot of experience in things that this community requires. So, I tip my hat to you good sir, and say good luck. +rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/12/2017 5:49 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Denied.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/01/2018 10:59 am
Surprise655
(@surprise655)

Rawr so you denied it for what reason? I have +4 on this application and I am very much involved community member, I know more than what maybe most staff knows about the pubs. So what reason do you have to deny me xD

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/01/2018 2:00 pm
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)

Yes Mr.Rawr why did you deny this without any reasons?

It seems you deny many people without any reason... 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/01/2018 10:39 pm
Dolan
(@dolan)
Reputable Member Customer

All you need to know is that your staff app has been denied and for what I assume to be a good reason seeing how these things are discussed with the rest of the staff team before a final decision is made.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/01/2018 4:13 am
Share: