Ukraines Staff Appl...

Notifications
Clear all

Ukraines Staff Application

Ukraine
(@ukraine)
Active Member Customer

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.):I am originaly from Eastern Europe, But live in the East of The US currently

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:I am a very active person and I love helping people. I have masisve ammounts of experience being staff and I speak 3 Languages, Russian,English,Ukrainian.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): About a year or so

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198862170714/gamecards/304930/  

Topic starter Posted : 01/11/2019 4:26 am
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)

Never seen you on the server before might just be me, maybe try to become more noted in the community

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/11/2019 12:07 pm
Vessuscite reacted
Vessuscite
(@vesscoochie)
Estimable Member Customer

Yeah I've never seen you either and I'm in a totally different timezone from thx so one of us would have most likely seen you. Just be more active and gain a good reputation within the server to help your chances. Best of luck!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/11/2019 11:53 pm
TheNutMan
(@crying-emoji)

Never seen you in my life. Ever. In my opinion Imma have to go for a -rep just because I'm legitimately on most of the time. Just gotta be more active and contribute to the community!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/12/2019 8:36 am
Share: