Lenny’s staff appli...

Notifications
Clear all

Lenny’s staff application

Nexx
 Nexx
(@nexx)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): Central Europe, Slovakia

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:

My view on myself

First of all, People will most likely say that i am toxic or that i am too young, which i can completely agree with. I'd like to say that I myself am pretty immature, but i believe that everyone has a chance to be mature and not go in bad directions, not pick fights, not hurt people intentionally. Maturity to me is based on that.​
​I’m looking to change my behavior/personality after about 2 months of inactivity.

I don’t know if the staff team/members like me because of my past/way i’ve been acting, but i’ve been trying to put that behind me
If people wish to call me out on it, then go for it. I would love to get opinions on me and some help on how to change. 🙂

Why do i want staff?

Chernarus is a server that I’ve been playing on constantly ever since i first learned about it.
When i first joined the server, i didn’t really expect much, but i stuck around and well, here i am making a staff application because of how much i care about the server.
I want to obtain a staff role because i’ve seen a lot players complaining about lack of staff and a constant influx of rulebreakers.
Now, of course i would try to bring peace and order onto the server, but i would also like to bring in balance. What I mean by balance is
that I can have fun on a server that I can play and I can also punish a player when the time is needed. I feel as though everyone needs this type of balance and
having this skill is crucial when being a staff member. Why I think this is crucial is because of the reason why many staff members resign.
They just get bored with the fact that all they do is punish players instead of actually playing the game. But with me having this skill, I will ensure you that I will stay fully committed to this server.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): I’ve been playing on the server since late 2018. And I’ve probably played around 700 hours out of 1500 hours of me playing this game.

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198021407878

Thanks for reading my staff application, please say your opinions on me down below! 🙂

Topic starter Posted : 28/10/2019 9:20 pm
Vessuscite
(@vesscoochie)
Estimable Member Customer

+rep

epic unturned gamer, lots of potential 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/10/2019 11:12 pm
Share: