timtimawesome admin...

Notifications
Clear all

timtimawesome admin apllication

R.I.P
(@r-i-p)

Hello My name is timothy on the server i am known as rip i live in U.S.A which would give you guys server an advantige because when it is 2 AM in europe it will be 8PM here making me an american admin for those who want to play late and have fun. NOw about me i am a good roleplaying admin i help but not to much and i am great at pvp when pvp is needed but i would prefer roleplay, Straight to the point I want to help the server and youtuber i love by helping them make a better roleplay experience. My steam name/URL is timtimawesome you will find me my hours are 410 but i played since i was a 12 on my uncles computer i had about 1k hours on there until i got my own computer i hope you choose with the best of your knowledge and Nylex great job on the train raid video peace and bye love the server and love Nylexs accent bye!!! ;). AND I HATE ABUSERS I WILL NOT TOLERAT ABUSE ON ANY LEVEL IT IS BAD AND YOU WILL NOT FIND ME DOING IT 🙂

Topic starter Posted : 28/11/2017 12:28 am
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

Issues with this my friend.

1: I have no clue who you are, so you're most likely not active on discord which is something I'd highly recommend.

2: They already have a Canadian administrator so NA time zone is covered.

3: Saying you're good at roleplaying isn't exactly true since there's no evidence and I'm more inclined to believe you aren't in fact that great just based on speech alone.

4: It's just not enough, this is every other non-descriptive admin application that I've seen. If you want to really be one, then get active on discord, get active on the forums, talk to people, know the community. You have a better chance at becoming an administrator if the community already trusts you and knows you. Anyway, I'm done thrown my hat into the ring so I'll just head off now.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/11/2017 3:00 pm
MrRawr reacted
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

hmmm just gonna say what the admins will say in advance "No." and Potion already explained it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/11/2017 4:51 pm
R.I.P
(@r-i-p)

Hey potato flinger and friendly assasin thx for telling me the truth i am not mad i am happy that there are good people like you to make me commit 😉

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 28/11/2017 8:50 pm
Nightshadow
(@blackjack04190)
Eminent Member Customer

A few comments.

1. Use proper grammar and punctuation. Make your application look nice.

2. 1400 hours total may seem like a lot, but if you leave Unturned open during the night, you still get hours.

One other thing: Thanks for not getting mad at the corrections that the other guys gave. Another thing to do is to not spam applications, wait a little bit longer until people know you more. Then more people will recommend you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/11/2017 10:18 pm
PFQ reacted
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

You are the 1st guy who called me an "assassin" :3

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/11/2017 5:39 am
Share: