Snipers Mod/Admin a...

Notifications
Clear all

Snipers Mod/Admin application

Sniper
(@sniper)
Eminent Member

Hello,

I would like to apply for moderator or admin. My region is Australasia/Oceania yes i live in Australia. I have friended 2 moderators so i know alot about how they behave. Ive been playing on these servers for about 1 or 2 years as the time of this post. 

My steam is: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198318728694

p.s second or third try

Topic starter Posted : 30/11/2017 11:48 am
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

Time has nothing to do with experience and even if your friends with all of the moderators it has nothing to do with it just because you know them you already know how to "Behave" like them as what you said you still have to go in the normal process of applying and from I've said you lack of info that's all! Good Luck.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/11/2017 12:27 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

The thing with being Moderator or Staff, is the more different the better. Having different opinions and ideas is one of the reason they're staff. If you go and look, you'll find that no two are the same, from Koli to Rawr. I also don't know who you are and knowing the community is just as important as knowing the staff! If you want to ever be considered go out there, talk to people, be active in the community. I'd also recommend making a better application as well, for this one is severely lacking.

-P.F.Q

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/11/2017 11:46 pm
Sniper
(@sniper)
Eminent Member

the 2 staff i know are raven and D4ANKING, but i havent talked too them in a long time so i dont know whats going on if they still are staff or...

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/12/2017 11:04 am
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

They're still staff, however in this discord it's not who you know, it's what you know. Just because you know the staff members doesn't mean you can become a staff member. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/12/2017 2:28 pm
TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)
Reputable Member Customer

Put more fucking thought into this.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/12/2017 12:12 am
Share: